Finale

We Belong Together

: Finale :

 

After a few months, I feel homesick. I decided to have a vaction back in South Korea. Thinking about how they're doing. Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo... is he doing well? Is he doing well with Gyuri-unni? This month, I returned to Korea. My main point here is to spend the winter vacation. The whole season. "I'm finally back" I said to myself and then walked inside an ice cream shop I haven't seen for months. Baskin Robbins. I remembered when he treat me a smoothie because he really wants to repay me. I ordered the same smoothie he bought me back then and walked out of the shop like a kid. Actually, many changes happened to me. Long blonde hair, slimmer body because my part time job is modelling, Asian senses. Lol. "Is she Lee Miyoung? The one who's in one of those New York magazines you have?" I heard a female voice say to other.

 

I smiled and looked at them "She really is!" she then squealed. I bowed at them and continued to walk at the same direction. I looked around as I wander my eyes around. I miss those times when Myungsoo and I will go here and shop. "I miss those times" "What times?" that familiar voice. No, it's a female voice. I looked at her and was surprised. It's Gyuri-unni. "It was fun," she said with a smile "Having a relationship with Myungsoo" she added as she looked at me back. "But I have observed that his eyes was on another girl, Miyoung." she said with a sad tone. I think she did love Myungsoo. "Welcome back, Miyoung-ah" she welcomed me back and I hugged her back as a reply. "Thank you, Gyuri-unni" I thanked her. She pulled back and looked at my eyes. Straightly. "He loves you, Miyoung-ah" she added and I blinked my eyes in curiosity. "Just go to Banpo bridge" she said and I nodded. "Now. Go. Before it's too late" she said and I nodded my head.

 

I waved goodbye to her and haled a taxi. I ordered the taxi driver to bring me to Banpo bridge as fast as he can. Excited to see Myungsoo. I couldn't held my feelings up. Never in my life I became excited like this. "Here we are, Miyoung-sshi" the taxi driver then said and I paid him. I walked out of the taxi and walked to the pedestrian side of Banpo bridge. The fountain at the side of the bridge sprouted down in different direction. I ran on my heels to look for Myungsoo. "I'm here!" I hear his voice shout and I looked at the direction of the voice. My smile became wide. "Myungsoo!" I shouted his name back and hugged him. Tightly like I didn't see him in centuries. "I missed you" I said to him and I felt him nod his head. Only hugging me tighter. "Miyoung-ah, you know I love you so much. I didn't even know how to approach you before you migrated to New York" he said and I smiled. 

 

"I have loved you before you fell for me" I said and let go. I looked at his eyes. "You don't know how thankful I am when I heard you came back" he said and I nodded my head. I felt tears of joy went out of both of my eyes. I was happy. "Now that you're back, will you be mine?" he asked to me as he pulled out a velvet blue box. He opened it and it showed a ring. I gasped "No questions about this, just fast answer" he said. "Of course," I sighed "I will be yours and you will be mine" I replied and slip the ring on my finger.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Kim Myungsoo"

"Saranghae, Lee Miyoung"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How's the ending?

 

Happy? Romantic?

 

Now, I want to see your feedbacks about this. ^^

 

This is my shortest fanfic I had ever made. :)

 

^^ COMMENT, araso? I love to read feedbacks. It makes me do better.

 

SARANGHAEYO~!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k