# 02:

We Belong Together

: Part 02 :

 

After that night, I fell for him more. He helped me with my studies while I help him with Gyuri-unni. It's like Mutualism but as it progresses, he benefits more than me. They're getting closer and closer. I feel like being the third wheel in this complicated relationship. It really hurts to see them being close with each other. "Darling," my mom called me. We're talking about migrating to New York and start a new life. "Are you sure about your choice?" she asked me and I nodded my head with a faint smile. "We'll be migrating next week then" she said and both of my eyes almost buldged out. "That fast?" I asked to her and my dad only nodded in reply. But in that way, I can forget Myungsoo and let him have the happiness he deserves. But am I just doing this for my happiness? "I'm sure about it" I bravely said and they smiled. I feel myself faked a smile. 

 

In school, I was like an anti-social one. Replying with nods and shaking of head. "Why are you so quiet?" he asked to me and I blinked my eyes at him. "Don't give me beautiful eyes" he said and I shook my head. "Tell me, we're bestfriends, right?" he asked and I nodded my head. Bestfriends? I know that. "My family and I will migrate to New York and start anew" I replied with a sad tone. "Why are you sad?" he asked to me. I shook my head and chose not to speak up about it. Days passed like this, SILENCE. I was sad about it. "Let's go now?" I looked at my mom who is fully dressed. I nodded my head and took a last look at the apartment that created memories with my family and my friends. Even Myungsoo.

 

I felt a tear escape my eye. I wiped it through my handkerchief and turned my back to the apartment. "Yes, let's go now" I replied and entered the car. On the way to the airport, I was gripping my phone hard. Waiting for him to text me or messge me something that is worth reading but nothing came out. I didn't lose hope about that. I know that he's having fun with Gyuri-unni. "Follow what your heart says" my dad randomly said as we are nearing at the airport. "Nothing's late, my dear" my mom added. "But I followed what my heart said" I answered, blinking my eyes. "If that's what you want, we're not even forcing you" dad said with a chuckle. The car stopped in front of the airport and then we went out of it. I breathed the air of South Korea. 

 

"Bye, South Korea... bye, Myungsoo" I whispered Myungsoo's name and wiped the tears that escapes my eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update lol. :\

 

this is kinda sad. I think? 

 

the next chapter will be the last one~ hope you'll like the finale.

 

^_^

 

leave a comment below.

 

COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because SUNGGYUWOOHYUNHOYADONGWOOSUNGJONGSUNGYEOL&L loves you~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k