an apology and consolation

Eloquence

So, it's been about two years since I've abandonded this fic. I had hoped I could come back to it after a break, but I just don't have the drive to end it nicely like it deserves. Eloquence is like my child otl. My first attempt at tackling a chapter fic and though it was a failed attempt, I still have a lot of love and attachment to it. I'm so sorry I won't be able to continue writing this anymore and I know a lot of you really enjoyed it so I feel even worse. BUT! I wouldn't just leave you hanging and wondering what happens in the end so here we go!

After Kyuhyun's panic attack that happened in the previous chapters, wonkyu were supposed to go on their planned vacation. There they'd have a good time until Siwon starts getting calls from publishers and ignores Kyuhyun for the remainder of the trip so he can edit his story before publication.

This would've led to a big fight when they got back home and end with Kyuhyun walking out of their apartment and away from Siwon for good. The rest of the story was supposed to focus on their lives apart from each other. Siwon's book would have been successful and he started seeking therapy to help with his anger management issues and paranoia. His sole purpose was to be a better person for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun became quite a well known artist and eventually opened his own gallery to showcase other local artists as well as his own work. Siwon would anonymously donate to it often. He lived happily on his own and was working on learning how to be his own person instead of a pet like he'd been for Siwon. Kyuhyun would try dating, but found that he was just not interested in anyone. He also would have ended up being really good friends with Key.

After a few years, they would've met up again when Siwon finally gathered the courage to actually visit one of Kyuhyun's showcases. When he saw Kyuhyun again, he almost wanted to leave without saying anything because Kyuhyun looked so happy and relaxed and he had never seen that expression on Kyuhyun's face. Of course, Kyuhyun would never let that happen so he makes his way over to Siwon to talk. Siwon was supposed to ask him to dinner and Kyuhyun would reluctantly agree.

At dinner, they'd get to talking about absolutely everything like no time had passed at all. They exchange numbers mostly for social niceties. Siwon doesn't expect to hear anything from Kyuhyun and he won't contact him either because he feels like he's been the source of Kyuhyun's pain for years and doesn't deserve to have him in his life again. Kyuhyun actually does end up texting him after weeks of thinking about it over and over again. He suggests that they should try being friends again and Siwon is more than happy to oblige.

So! That's that. It's a pretty cliche plot, but I started this when I was 17 and broken hearted lol. There was going to be a sequel too all about them trying to relearn how to be each other but yeah. Not happening. I'm sorry to anyone disappointed about me not finishing this, but I really don't have the will or want to continue writing it. I do still write, but not as often. As soon as I finish the fic I'm working on, I'll make a blog post and put a link to it as I will no longer be posting to AFF, but to AO3. If you have any questions about Eloquence or anything else I've written feel free to ask here! Thanks for sticking with me all these years! I truly appreciate and love you snowflakes! Goodbye for now!