Interaction.

Confirmed!


"PY and Hit Entertainment Confirmed that Actress Myoui Mina and Kpop Idol Son Chaeyoung are dating. "

After both companies released a statement —or rather confirmed—the dating news about Mina and Chaeyoung, the fans immediately go wild. The news became viral not only in Korea but even on different countries around the world.

Since it is the first time that dispatch announces a couple that are both female. The netizens gave different reactions regarding the news, some are against it —probably homophobic people— but the majority of their fans supports them.

Actually their 'little ship' fandom immediately grow after their relationship became public. Their fans already made a compilation videos of their interaction as an idol and actress — though there wasn't that much interaction except their photoshoot and tv show.

Chaeyoung's comeback received a lot of achievements, breaking another records in charts for being number 1. She also recieved a lot of wins on music shows and her music video already has a hundred million views by now. While Mina's drama did also as best, the actress received back to back praise from the netizens and her drama was the talk of the town, she also received a lot of endorsments.

Though the two couple was doing good in their own fields, the fans was quite sad seeing that they doesn't have any interactions on cam. They are always looking forward on michaeng's interaction but the two doesn't really have any tv shows together —probably because their on different fields.

Nonethless the fans was still patiently waiting for the couple's interaction.

Until their wish was finally granted. Mina will be the MC on 2020 Soribada Awards together with Sana another co-actress of the Drama and of course Chaeyoung was one of the k-pop idol  to perform.

"Are you nervous? " 

"Yes. "

Mina smile into the screen and put her fist in the air forming a 'fighting' to cheer her girlfriend. They're currently face timing now.  They only have a few hours before the soribada award started and they're already in their respective waiting rooms for artists.

"Gotta go now, I know you'll do well on your performance. I'll be watching. Love you. " Mina kisses the screen before ending the call.

Chaeyoung then smile and texted an 'I love you too' to her girlfriend before waiting for her cue to perform.

After all the idols performance, it is now the awarding and of course Mina as the MC —together with Sana— will be the one to give the awards.

"Now for the Bonsang Popularity Award, I know that you all probably knew who she is right, Mina-ssi? " Sana tease Mina on stage while they're both holding a small paper consisting of the names of the receiver of awards.

Mina only replied with a smile before announcing a very familiar name.

"Son Chaeyoung everyone. " The crowd grew wild when Chaeyoung makes her way upstage and recieve her award on Mina's own hand. She bowed to the two MC before standing in front of the microphone to thank her fans and the entertainment.

Chaeyoung come up on stage two more times to recieve the Stage of the year award and New K-wave real fan award. The fans would scream loud everytime Mina and Chaeyoung would stand beside each other and of course they didn't missed Mina's obvious glances on Chaeyoung when she's talking on the microphone.

------------

"Annyeong everyone. "

Chaeyoung just got home to her condo unit after the Awarding and she decided to do a surprise vlive to thank her fans, she was on the living room sitting on the carpeted floor and her phone was placed on the table. It was also a mukbang vlive since she was eating various foods while talking to her fans.

The fans started to leave a lot of comments, congratulating her and of course asking about Mina.

Are you with Mina right now? One of the fans commented and as if on cue, the door opens revealing an exhausted Mina wearing a casual clothes. Probably just finished her last schedule of the day.

Chaeyoung didn't really mind the fans knowing how their relationship works so she replied.

"Yes, she just got here actually. " 

The cub look away from the camera and smile to her girlfriend, motioning her to come closer.

"Come here, my fans are looking for you." 

Without any much thought Mina walks closer leaving a peck on Chaeyoung's cheek before sitting beside her on the floor.

The fans go wild and leave a lot of comments upon witnessing that, making Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Annyeong" Mina waved at the camera and greet Chaeyoung's fans.

"What are you eating? " instead of answering, Chaeyoung took a spoonful of spicy rice cake and feed Mina which the penguin gladly ate.

The two couple converse with the fans for about half an hour before Chaeyoung finally ended the vlive, which immediately go viral.

"I'll just go take a shower. " Mina said,getting up and makes her way to the bathroom while Chaeyoung go upstairs and lay down on her bed. 'What a tiring day' she whispered.

Chaeyoung sit up —leaning on the headboard— and grab her phone on the bedside table to check her social media accounts.

"You look really hot earlier. "

Mina —who just enter the room while drying her hair with a towel— said referring to Chaeyoung's performance on Soribada.

Chaeyoung just smile, motioning Mina to come closer which the penguin did. Putting the towel aside she lay on top of Chaeyoung, cuddling her.

"You look really beautiful earlier, I feel like just kissing you if we we'rent in public."

Mina chuckles and change her position where she's sitting on Chaeyoung's lap. She cup Chaeyoung's jaw and kiss her lips sweetly. The cub put her phone aside and held Mina's waist pulling her close, responding to the kiss.

"You can always kiss me at the end of the day you know. " Mina replied brushing Chaeyoung's short hair using her finger.

Chaeyoung replied with a smug smile before flipping their position making Mina underneath her.

"Or maybe more than just a kiss. "

She suggested before capturing Mina's lips with her own in an agressive kiss.

---------

Okay, this is the perfect ending for me. Sorry guys >_<