Confirmed

Confirmed!
"Ms. Myoui, Ms. Son has arrived and the photoshoot will start in a few minutes. " One of the staff informed Mina which she answered with a single nod.

Mina let out a shaky breath. She was nervous. Sure she was a famous actress and model and this kind of stuff was all too familiar to her, but today was kinda different, since the person that she will be working with was none other than the famous Kpop soloist idol and also a model Son Chaeyoung. Which also happens to be her 'girlfriend'.

To summarize it up, they are in a secret relationship. And it is the first time that they'll be working together.

The two will be featured on Elle Korea, August 2020 Issue, it is a well-known korean magazine for fashion brand .

"Okay you're now ready. " Her stylist said, Mina then bow and thank her for her hardwork before going out and makes her way to the shoot.

Mina was wearing a red long fitted dress and a pair of black high heel boots, her hair was a bit of a messy look and a light make up to show a matured look. Well, the photoshoot was all about a matured concept anyway.

Mina internally gasp upon seeing Chaeyoung's apperance. Her hair was cut short —goblin short—and she was wearing a white long sleeve polo with the first two buttons open, and the sleeves are lightly roll up. It was partnered with a ripped denim jeans and a pair of black shoes.

"She just have a shoulder-length hair yesterday morning. But she looks handsome though. " Mina internally whispered, remembering their facetime yesterday.

Chaeyoung just finished her solo pictorial when Mina came out, since she arrived a little late while Mina was the first to finished it a while ago. Mina actually thought that they'll have like the same attire since they're both female, she didn't expect them to make her girlfriend look so manly in this shoot. She's not complaining though.

The camera man motion Mina to join Chaeyoung on the shoot where the backgrounds all black. The two have a little staring contest before Mina broke her gaze and focus her attention to the camera.

"Okay, just for the information of the two of you. You have to be comfortable with each other, cause this is a partnered photoshoot and you two will have to look like a real couple in this. Understand? " The camera man explained which the two nodded in understanding.

"Now try to pose like a couple and look into each other's eyes."

The two look at each other comfortably, well they do it almost everyday so it's no big deal for them.

Not long after the two seems to be comfortable in the shoot since Chaeyoung's arms are now freely wrap on Mina's waist while Mina's left hand is on the cub's shoulder and the right one is on her bicep, lightly grasping them. They are looking at each other's eyes intensely like they're inlove. Which is true.

The camera man motion them to be close to each other more and pretend to kiss. They do as he told and make their nose touch while Mina's hands are now on Chaeyoung's nape, playing with her now short hair.

They did alot of pose and change outfits before the camera man decided that it's enough and wrap it up.

"You two are really professional, other models can't even hold each other's hand the first time of their shoot together but you two, you look really comfortable. I almost think that you are a real couple. " The camera man compliment and even tease them.

They just thanked him and smile. The couple bow and even shake each other's hand to make the other's think that this is the first time that they've met each other personally and the comfortable shoot was just pure professionalism.

The two then makes their way to each others respective changing room. Mina change into her hoodie and tracksuit before going outside with her manager who's leading her to the van. Upon sitting inside the van, Mina waved to her fans who waited outside the location of the shoot to see her. She also catch a glimpse of Chaeyoung going outside with her hoodie and comfy shorts. Chaeyoung's fans go wild when they saw her, making the guards do their job to cover the idol. Chaeyoung waved to her fans and even received some of their gifts before entering her own van—at the back of Mina's.

Not long after the engine starts, Mina's lips form a smile upon hearing a notification on her phone, it was a message from Chaeyoung.

Baby Cub ❤

You look really beautiful today ;-)

--------

Chaeyoung put the passcode on her condo unit and let out a sigh of relief upon entering her safe place. It was
9 pm and she just got home from her scheduled dance practice after her photoshoot with Mina earlier this morning.

She left her shoes on the door side and throw her jacket on the couch while craning her neck. She was hella tired because her comeback will be on the next two days from now. That means she will be very busy, including the music and variety shows that she needed to be featured on.

"Son! Your jacket again! " Chaeyoung was a little surprised but eventually smile hearing her girl's voice on the kitchen. She took her jacket on the couch and hang it properly on where it was supposed to be. "so bossy" she whispered while shaking her head and smiling like an idiot.

Making her way to the kitchen, there she found her gorgeous girlfriend cooking. Her hair was up in a messy bun revealing her milky white skin, wearing Chaeyoung's oversized shirt and a very short shorts. She looks so stunning.

Chaeyoung walks closer and wrap her arms around Mina and drop a kiss on her exposed neck before placing her chin on Mina's shoulder.

"How's practice?" Chaeyoung just hum before kissing Mina's left cheek and broke the hug to sit infront of the dining table.

"Exhausting. How about your shoot? " The cub asked referring to Mina's advertisement shoot of a sports clothing.

"It was great since Sana and Momo was the one I'm working with. " She replied referring to her two co-worker and best friends as well.

Chaeyoung smile and Mina finally face her to serve their dinner which is pasta. It's Chaeyoung's favorite.

"I was surprised earlier once I saw your hair. "

"Oh, yeah. The comeback was some kind of a girl crush vibe so they advised me to cut it. Does it look okay? "

"Perfect. "

Mina get up from her seat, with her food and makes herself comfortable on Chaeyoung's lap, her back facing the cub. Chaeyoung knowing her girl just wrap her arms on Mina's waist to support her. With that the two continue their dinner.

After their dinner, Chaeyoung volunteered to wash the dishes while Mina relaxed herself on the couch using her phone, probably playing one of the online games that she have installed in her phone. This was them everytime Mina would visit Chaeyoung's condo unit, she can easily enter since she very much know the passcode. Same as how Chaeyoung can easily enter to her unit.

After washing the dishes, Chaeyoung joined Mina on the couch with a bowl of strawberries in her hand. She makes sure to feed Mina from time to time while they are both busy— Mina with her game and Chaeyoung on the television.

Chaeyoung soon got bored watching so she fed Mina the last strawberry on the bowl before placing it on the table in front. She tried to get Mina's attention by kissing her cheeks multiple times while her arm was wrap on Mina's waist.

"Chaeng, just a minute, this is last one. " Mina replied not minding her clingy girlfriend.

Chaeyoung didn't replied but she continue to hug Mina— sniffing her jasmin scent.

"Wait, last one. " Mina just finish the game but she failed that's why she wanted to try again but Chaeyoung was fast to grab her phone and place it on the table.

Mina was about to protest but a pair of lips beat her to it. It lasted for a minute before Chaeyoung broke it and smile at the pouting Mina.

"I've missed you alot. " Chaeyoung said referring to her being away because she just finished shooting her next come back in New York.

The photoshoot earlier was actually their first meeting after being away from each other for solid five days.

"I've missed you more" Mina replied hugging Chaeyoung's head and putting her chin on top of it like the cub is her big baby, Which is true.

Chaeyoung tighten her arms on Mina's waist enjoying her warmth and lovely scent.

"Did your manager already told you?" Mina asked while playing with the cub's short hair.

"About the show? Yeah she already told me. " Chaeyoung replied referring to the variety show that the both of them will be featured on. It is some kind of interview for their Magazine shoot including also Chaeyoung's comeback and Mina's new upcoming drama.

"I'm kinda nervous, what if they found out? " Mina softly whispered.

"Don't worry too much just be yourself." Chaeyoung loosen the hug and look at Mina's eyes.

"Even if they found out, I really don't mind though. Cause it's you who I'm dating. " Mina smiled upon hearing it and pulls Chaeyoung for a chaste kiss.

"I think they'll find out anytime soon because of the photoshoot though. I have a feeling that there is a reason behind them letting us work together." Chaeyoung explained.

"You're right."

The two spend their remaining time cuddling on the couch.

--------------

"Here use this to cover your legs." Chaeyoung whispered to Mina and hand her jacket to the penguin before making her way inside the studio where the show will be aired.

Today was their scheduled variety show together to talk about the Magazine.

The live shoot started and the two can't help but to feel nervous everytime the MC would ask them something excluded in their shoot, chaeyoung's comeback and Mina's upcoming drama. Like how can they be so comfortable with each other easily even though they've just met.

It's been a week since their photoshoot and the MC's are curious if they really just knew each other since their chemistry are overflowing and they even now have a ship name called 'michaeng' made by the fans.

They just smile and answer them anything. Not including their relationship though. Mina don't actually know why she seems so nervous now, like something bad will happen today.

The show soon met it's end. The two was about to go to the fitting room to change their clothes but one of the guy staff whispered something like an interview to Mina some more about her upcoming drama.

Chaeyoung was about to excuse herself to go but she catch a glimpse of the interviewer's hand holding onto Mina's shoulder in a very uncomfortable way and he seems to be forcing Mina to a private interview, Since he's pointing on one of the rooms on the studio. Chaeyoung looked around but it seems like all the people are busy wrapping everything up. Not quite aware of them.

She knows that they supposed to keep it lowkey but she can't just let that guy be rude to her girl, so she walks closer to them and gently held Mina's arm who looks terrified right now.

"Excuse me but I think your making her uncomfortable sir. " Chaeyoung tried to talk to the man in a decent way.

She gently remove the man's hand on Mina's shoulder and Mina almost immediately go behind Chaeyoung, gripping Chaeyoung's sleeve polo shirt.

It was all so fast. The man suddenly punch Chaeyoung strongly making her hiss in pain and stumble a bit. It successfully get the attention of everyone in the studio and they immediately stop the man who was about to land another punch to the singer.

Mina was teary eyed when she saw blood on Chaeyoung's lower lip and gently cup her girlfriend cheeks not minding if they're in public.

"Oh god your bleeding. Can you call the medic please. " Mina look at the staff beside her. The man was arrested, it seems like he was a trespasser who was obsessed with Mina.

The female staff nodded and call the medic. Mina helped Chaeyoung to walk into the artist's waiting room and let her sit on the couch.

She was beside Chaeyoung the whole time she was being treated. Holding her hand tightly. She feels like crying for everything that happened right now.

"Don't worry, It'll heal soon you just need to apply the ointment everyday until it is fully healed okay? " The medic said which the two nodded in understanding.

Both of their managers are inside, looking so worried and they immediately file a case on the man. They also talk it out to the show who apologizes for letting this happen.

"Mina we have to go or the others will suspect. You know dispatch are already trying to get some evidence about you two. " Mina's manager said.

Mina look at Chaeyoung sadly and squeeze her hand.

"I'll see you later. " She said before leaving with her manager, having a really heavy heart.

--------

"Famous Kpop idol Son Chaeyoung and Actress Myoui Mina are reportedly dating." 

Mina sighed upon hearing the news and reading the article about them dating. It was attached with a picture of her in a hoodie entering Chaeyoung's condo unit yesterday. When Chaeyoung got injured because of that Man.

She looks at her side only to see a smiling like an idiot baby cub. Making her roll her eyes and smile as well.

"We just need to wait ,'til this evening. And the whole world will finally know that your mine. " Chaeyoung kiss Mina's temple and cuddle her on the couch.

"I might get beaten by your fangirls. " Mina tease but Chaeyoung just smile widely.

"As if I would let that happen. " she kisses Mina passionately and carry Mina bridal style to their bedroom.

"Do you have an early schedule tommorow? " Chaeyoung asked putting Mina into the bed and started to  her shirt. Both of them just got home from their companies to confirmed their relationship and make it official to the public.

"I don't think so. Why? " Mina playfully asked even though she already know the reason, but instead of an answer she get an agressive kiss and a hungry paws all over her body.

-----------

"PY and Hit Entertainment Confirmed that Actress Myoui Mina and Kpop Idol Son Chaeyoung are dating. "