Hugs

Stars & Oceans

"Stopp it!!", says Chaerin as she pushes Ian away as he tried to smother her with a hug for the umpteenth time.

"Come on, you love my hugs! C'mere", Ian approaches again with his arms outstretched, ready to envelop his cute girlfriend in his arms. She's so feisty today, but always the perfect mix of cute and feisty that makes it so fun to .

"You're all smelly, and you didn't wash your hair again today did you??" Chaerin said as she slowly backed away from her boyfriend, whose smug and smirking face is fast approaching. She had been waiting at his apartment for the entire day, patiently waiting for Ian to wrap up a 12 hour long shoot for his latest project. She missed him so much. It has been 18 hours since they last saw each other at his studio.

"So? You love the way I smell anyway, don't you?" Ian reached out, grabbed her hoodie and pulled her close. She bumps into his chest, and Ian quickly wrapped the squirming Chaerin in a tight hug. He missed her so much! The shoot was fun, but tiring, and he was looking forward to having his Chaerin back in his arms again.

"Ewww you're lucky you're cute," Chaerin mumbled as she nuzzled his neck. Ian's hugs are indeed the best. And although she'd rather die than admit it out loud to him, he was right. She secretly loved the way he smelled. Right now, there's a slight hint of his favourite cologne, a woody leather scent, sweat and musk from his busy day, and the unique scent of his clothes.. she really likes the detergent he uses.

Chaerin placed her chin on his shoulder as Ian tightened his hug.

"I missed you today," Ian said.

"I missed you too," she replied. "How was the shoot? Did everything go well?"

"It did, I'm really excited for this video. Although many sleepless nights await in the studio.. but I'm feeling very inspired."

Chaerin leaned back to get a good look at Ian's face. He was smiling at her but his eyes looked tired and dark shadows were forming under his eyes. She brushed a stray strand of hair away from his face and cupped his cheeks.

"That's really great baby.. but first! You need to rest, and then we can grab coffee before going to the studio?"

Ian pulled her back into a hug, and said "Coffee's definitely a good idea but let's stay like this for a while?"

Chaerin sighs and smiles as she says, "alright but just for a while... there are too many things that you have to do.. first you'd need a shower, then a nap, then I'm going to make you some food.."

Ian chuckles as he listened to his girlfriend ramble on and on about their itinerary for the day. "I could really get used to this," he thought as a warm feeling slowly came over him. It was just wonderful to have someone care for him. She was all he needed honestly, just a hug would have been enough for him to recharge. She's his personal brand of cherry flavoured vitamin, and if he were to have his way, he'd be getting a lifetime supply of it, that's for sure.