CHAPTER 3

Love Letter

Suzy's seat is at the back of the class, while waiting for their teacher to come, she revise her work before class started, while IU and Jiyeon keep on talking and gossiping, Suzy didnt mind them. Suddenly she felt like someone was eyeing on her, at first she thought its was Woohyun but she was wrong, it was Sungyeol. There is something about this guy that makes him special, thought Suzy. 

"Good morning everyone" Mr Kwon greet. Their biology teacher

"Morning Sir" we all replied unisonly. 

"i've a good news" he said " i want you guys to guess first"

"no more homework untill the end of this year?" Jokwon said. and everyone just laughed

Mr kwon just shooked his head with disbelief. "Lazy kids"

"you'll be away for at least a month" Wooyoung said

"OMG kids..."before Mr kwon finished his words. Everyone cheered thinking that their guessing was correct.

"keep quite!, i havent finished my sentence" he continued " i'am gonna give you an assignment/ project which will include on your end of year annual report, so do the best"

everyone groaned and Mr kwon just laughed his off. "so your assignment will be on Endangered animal, i'm not gonna give you any list of endangered animals, you must search it by yourself, one group one animal and you must have one by tomorrow, understood?"

everyone just nodded.

Partner

Jiyeon-Joon

IU- Ailee

Suzy- Sungyeol

Woohyun-Myungsoo

Krystal-Sulli

"okay guys, i give you 1 month" Mr kwon said "and class dismiss"

After class, Suzy wants to talk to Sungyeol about the project, before Sungyeol went out of the class, "Sungyeol-shi" Suzy called "can i talk to you" Sungyeol gave a sharp gaze and walked away.

"what the hell ? how am i gonna get high mark " Suzy complaint.

"you should try again later, who knows your luck" IU suggested. 

"dont worry, you always get the highest" Jiyeon comfort her.

This project is important, if she gets the highest mark it can help to pull up her mark if she dont do well on end-of year exam but its impossible since she is the best student. always. Plus, she must get the scholarship from top university. Her ambition is to become a Doctor since she was a kid but on the same time she wants to become a singer too.

-Afternoon-

As usual, after she finished her class she went to the library while waiting for Woohyun. She was searching for "Endangered animals" book and of course Alice's Adventure in wonderland. She went to her usual spot and looking through the Endangered animals book. On her mind, she wanna do Polar bear or seal or south china tiger, they are so cute and its interesting but she must asked Sungyeol first. The more information, the more interesting it'll be, she thought, She wrote the three animals on a piece of paper and she gonna gave it to sungyeol by tomorrow morning, its a must!

After that, she continued reading Alice's adventure in wonderland since Woohyun havent called her. suddenly, she remembered about the letter she received from the book, She flipped to the back of the book and saw a piece of paper.

 

Wow, i cant believe someone gonna read my letter, i'm still embarassed though, i have to read this book secretly.. chincha?, me too. i can t borrow this book too, LOL, are you a male or female? if you are a male, i'll be happy that i'm not the only one. keke.

 

Haha, yeah, i find its weird for a male likes to read, its so rare. lol, just kidding.. What do think? is my hand wrtting really messy that makes you think i'm a boy?. :p 

 

As usual, after Woohyun's class end, he call Suzy and went to IU's place to have singing and dancing practice then at night Suzy has to do all of her homwork but this time she does not have to do Krystal's because she doesnt have planned tonight. Krystal only asked Suzy to do her homework when she is busy and have planned. She clean their house at night, washing their clothes and the dishes. Her step mother has her own chef for her and her daughters. 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated

From: Woohyun

Good night Suzy. sweet dream i know you are still awake, its late already you better sleep. Love you.

From: Suzy

Good night to you too Woohyun. i know, i just finished "working". i cant believe its 12 already. Love you too

 

When Woohyun said love you to Suzy, he really meant it, He really love Suzy more than just a friend but for Suzy, she only said it because she love him ad her bestfriend and brother