Chapter 1

Love Letter

Everyday, Suzy had to wake up early. She must make breakfast for her step mother and step sisters and had to take care of their cat before going to school . She went to the same high school as her step sisters but her sisters are sent by the driver using expensive car while Suzy is picked up by her bestfriend, Woohyun. He understood how Suzy's life is so he always help her no matter what. He is her bestfriend since kindergarden up until now, they are really close. Suzy love him as a brother but Woohyun.. more than that.

-At School-

Suzy and Woohyun went to their class together, IU and Jiyeon were already in the class waiting for them. They always come early.

"Annyeong" IU greeted us " i always wondering, are you guys dating?"

"Anyio" Suzy shooked her head.

"what if we are?" Woohyun asked.

"Chukkae, you two look cute" Jiyeon interrupt.

"No, we are not" Suzy irritated.

"Good morning everyone" their teacher came and greet them

"good morning teacher" and everyone greeted back.

"Today we have a new student coming back from United Kingdom" Ms Lee said "come in and introduced youself"

He walked into the room "annyeonghaseyo, My name is Lee Sungyeol and please take care of me"

everyone in the room whispering to each other. " oh my god, he is hot and cuteeeee"

"Mr Lee, please sit next to Woohyun" Ms Lee said pointing towards woohyun.

"Annyeong" Woohyun greet me "I'm woohyun"

Sungyeol just rolled his eyes

-During lunch-

After all their class finish, Suzy, Woohyun, IU and Jiyeon went to the cafeteria.

"Woohyun-ah, did you talk to Mr cutie today?" Jiyeon asked cutely "did you invite him to have a luch with us?" then IU looked at Woohyun waiting for the answer but Suzy just ignore them and eat her lunch.

"no! he is soo arrogant" Woohyun snapped.

"yeah he is" Suzy interuppted " he doesnt even smile at us when he introduced himself" 

Woohyun was happy as Suzy agree with him about Sungyeol at least she doesnt fall for him because of his look.

"WTH!, dont judge a book by its cover" Jiyeon said.

"hmmm, yeonnie, they were talking about human not a book" IU said innocently. Woohyun and Suzy just laughed.

"pabo" jiyeon knocked IU's head

Suddenly Suzy's stepsister, Krystal and her friedns, Sulli and Yoona walk towards their table.

"you suzy my slave" Krystal said loudly " please do all my homework and finish it, i have a date tonight with my boyfriend myungsoo"

Krystal and Myungsoo are the famous people in their school so they should date. 

"yah pabo kry.." woohyun was about to talked but was cut by suzy.

"okay" Suzy replied

The three of them looked at Suzy with Sympathy.They know suzy is afraid of her step-mother, if she heard suzy is not following her daughters order, Suzy will be punished . what a life, having a horrible stepsister is terrifying.