CHAPTER 2

Love Letter

Its in the afternoon after her class, Suzy went to her school library by herself while waiting for Woohyun finished his class. She remembered about a book called Alice's Advanture in wonderland that her father told her before wondering if the school library had it. She went through each shelf to find the book and finally she found at the fiction section, she took the book and went to the individual table beside the window. She read the first 2 chapters and find The book was really very interesting and fascinating. Suzy decided to borrow the book but unfortunately she doesnt have library card. 

Suddenly, her phone vibrate, so took it out and saw woohyun name on the screen, she stood up then a piece of paper was falling from the book so she picked it up and read it 

 

Dear reader,

What do you think of this book? i really like it and i find it weird because i'm a guy. My friends always keep teasing me and called me "gay". Well, of course i'am not. I hope you enjoy reading this book. and please put this book back from the original thanks.

 

Her phone vibrated again so she text Woohyun to wait her for 5 minutes. she took her pen and replied the letter

 

Dear writer,

I'am the reader. I think this book is really interesting but too bad i cant borrow the book. Dont worry just be yourself, dont listened to your friend, its your interest and keep reading the book :))

 

After putting back the book she hurriedly when out and searched for Woohyun,  As she saw Woohyun sitting on the bench and played his phone from behing, She walked slowly so that he doesnt heard a footstep. She close Woohyun eyes and asked cutely "Guess whoo?" . Woohyun heartbeat raised and he smile widely.

"Pretty monkey?" Woohyun replied.

"yah" she hit him "how dare you"

"Kaja" Woohyun pulled her arms " lets have a coffee before i sent you to IU's place"

Jiyeon, IU and Woohyun are really into singing and dancing so tonight they are having a practice singing as they are gonna have a singing+dancing battle next month at a club.

Suddenly, Suzy's phone vibrated again and now her step-mother calling her

"Yah!!" her step mother yelled" where are you? i need you now! ASAP"

then she hang up the phone.

Woohyun looked at suzy with pity and Suzy just shrugged "this is my life"

"Its okay, i sent you home now" Woohyun said."i'll tell them the reason, they'll understand"

"Mianhe" suzy said weakly" i'am a troublesome to you"

-At home-

10minutes later, they arrived at Suzy's house. Suzy ran to her step mother room

SM(stepmother): where were you huh?? why are you so late

S(suzy): Mianhe *bow*

SM: please bring me a glass of orange juice, i'm thirsty

S: what? i thought it was an emergency. you can do it by yourself

Her step mother stand up form her couch in her bed room and walked towards suzy

*bam* Suzy was really shocked and she touched her right cheek. It really hurts and tears falling from her eyes.

SM: go! bring my orange juice. 

 

After that, she went to her room, and flung her body onto her bed, she cried wanting her dad to comeback form US, Her dad have a business in US so he stayed there for 2 years already and her step mother doesnt want to follow her father to go there because if she stay there she will remember her late husband, She cried untill she fall asleep. 

Krystal: Yah! Suzy! wake up! have you done my homework? I've to submit it by tomorrow

Suzy was shocked and look at the clock "OMG, its 9 already, mianhe, i'll do it now". Krystal just nodded and went away. Suzy took her beg and take out her and krystal's book. She have to sleep late again. While doing their homework, someone knocks her door. 

S: Nae?

J(jessica): Suzy-ah, are you still doing her homework? mianhe, i dont know how to tell her to do her homework, she is so stubborn

S: its okay unnie. 

Suzy really likes Jessica unnie, she is so nice to Suzy .

 

Any myungtal shipper here? or yeolzy shipper? glad to know there are alot of myungzy shipper :D