AITAI (HaRina)

SCANDAL ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruna had been living in Tokyo for almost a year now because she's attending her University there. On the other hand, Rina had stayed back in Osaka, being 2 yrs younger than Haruna and is still in her Second Year in High School. They had started dating when Haruna graduated. Both of them, enduring their Long Distance Relationship.

----
Heikinteki na bokutachi wa kodomo no koro ni akogareta
HIIROO ni narenai mama baito ni oware terunda
[When we were children, the average us looked up to heroes we couldn't be while finishing our part time jobs]

Hey, do you remember back then when we were still in middle school. We always watched those hero anime and movies together. And we'd always pretend to be them. Our favorite back then was the "best friends" Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus - me being Uranus and you as Neptune. Looking back at those days, I can't help but smile at our innocence. I remember the time we were watching the series together in my room, when we realized that those two were not best friends but instead were lovers, you practically ran off, your cheeks burning red, leaving me in my room astounded. I was flusterred myself, but seeing you react like that kinda hurt me. You'd always say back then we were partners like Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. We still admire those two like we did before, right?

Kimi wa itsumo massugu ni
Aa wo mitsumete itakara
Chuutohanpana boku wo warau darou
[Because you were always
straight-forward, staring at tomorrow
You must have been laughing at my half-heartedness]

We would've stayed as best friends back in high school if you weren't that brave enough to confess your feelings for me. I liked you too, way before we started high school. But I never got the courage to tell you, after all, I've seen so many guys confessing to you, even girls had been confessing too! Hell, I really wanted to back then, but I chickened out. Do you remember when you told me someone slipped a love letter in your locker wanting to see you at the rooftop alone after class... That was actually me, I think you knew it was me but you never told me. I am so sorry, I made you wait for me there for more than an hour while I hesitated by the door as I saw you. I was really an idiot. But I am happy that we finally are together before I graduated from high school. You really suprised me when you told me that you actually like and wanted to date me. I was too shocked that you even thought I was rejecting your confession, it was until I pulled you in for a kiss that I was able to get my feelings across.

Kousaten hashiru shougakusei nanto naku
Mukashi no boku-tachi wo omoidasu
(The elementary students that ran accross the crossroad somehow reminded me of our past selves)

I came accross a few elementary kids running home from school as I walk home after my dance lessons, I had started attending a dance school when I started college. I couldn't help but think of the time we walk home together from school. Even though we'd go separate ways at that intersection. I miss those days. Those fleeting moments shared with you. How I wish we could do that again.

Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai
Nemurenai yoru mo yume no naka mo
Zutto ne zutto ukande kiete yuku MEMORY
Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai
Touku hanarete mo omoidasu yo
Egao no kimi
[I want to meet you, meet you now
On nights I can't sleep, and even in my dreams
Always, yes, always, my floating memory of you fading
I want to meet you, meet you now
Although we are separated and you are far away
I still remember the smiling you]

Being away from you is difficult. The calls we exchange is never enough. I always wanted to meet you. Meet you the very moment after my classes ended. It's so sad that we are miles apart. Me being in Tokyo, you back in Osaka. I had to endure till we can meet again.

Tonight as I sleep, I am hoping and praying to meet you again, even if it's only in my dreams. I'd be okay with it. The memories we spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter