Koi no Hajimari no Diet

SCANDAL ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kitto dare mo mada kizuiteinai kimi ga igai to sumaato na koto
(I'm sure no one's noticed yet that you're surprisingly slim.)

She's been staring at Haruna for quite sometime now. She sure has such great figure for a midget. She can't help staring at her, drooling sometimes probably. Her body is so slim you might mistake her for a model rather than a musician. To her, she's the role model. The epitome of beauty, brains and talent. She dances so well, sings so well and even play her guitar so well. Sometimes during practice she can't help staring at her, even if most of the time all she see was her back she still smiles.

Mada daremo kizuiteinai kyou watashi ga kimi ni koi e koto
( No one's noticed yet that I fell in love with you today)

The whole time the four of them had been living under the same roof. Practicing together, doing almost everything together. Even going to gigs and lives. The four of them band mates have always been together and no one has ever struck her the way Haruna did. The dobondobondo duo are inseparable and so were Rina and Haruna. Whenever those two are up to something, it will always be Rina and Haruna who ends up spending time together. And she's surprised that no one has noticed her little crush on Haruna, well maybe little was an understatement - she had a huge crush on their leader. She can't help it though. Haruna is such a good person, so responsible and dependable. Whenever she had problems, she'd always run for Haruna's aid and the older girl never refuses to help.

Kimi to naranderu toko wo sotto souzo e mita 
Ikura hosei wo kakete mo chotto kibishii ki ga a
(I tried to secretly imagine standing side by side with you
No matter how I've tried to compensate I have a feeling I was a little harsh)

Rina has always looked up at Haruna, she always thinks that her senpai is out of reach. She always wanted to stand beside her during their practices, even in their gigs and lives but what can she do? She plays drums, she always ends up staring at Haruna's back. As far as what everyone thinks about her talent at playing drums, she do wanted to be by Haruna's side. That's why she's always happy when Haruna turns around to face her during their lives and concerts. It makes her so happy. She's been looking forward too for special performances, it's the only time she can stand by Haruna's side, singing and dancing. That's why she's been practicing on playing a guitar. She knows the band can't go on without a drummer, but she really wanted to try playing the guitar with the rest of them, beside Haruna. I know it's a selfish whim but I really wanted to be beside her. I wanted her somehow to notice me. Mami and Tomomi always gets the chance to mess around with Haruna. Sometimes, I get jealous seeing them like that. It's not like I can run around the stage like they do.

Omoitattara daietto
Aa ja osoi ima sugu hajimeyou
Amae gachi na sapurimento
Sonna oishi hanashi wa nain da
(I've decided to go on a diet
Tomorrow's too late; so I'll start now
Depending on supplements
That's not a delicious story)

Rina had been thinking for quite sometime. If she'd be as slim as Haruna, will her Haruna-senpai take notice of her. She's staring at her self on the mirror, sure her body does look good, but not like Haruna's. She wanted to get abs like Haruna does. Timo did suggested for her to take supplements. But she thought it was kind of a hassle. Plus it doesn't appeal to her taste. Mami on the other hand did told her to go to the gym. Sure it will greatly help her. But thinking of doing all those workouts sure do make her feel tired already. Haruna did tell her one thing every time she's on the mirror, to do some running but that seems to go on forever. So, she decided to go on a diet. That makes perfect sense. She do eat a lot of sweets lately. Maybe with diet she'll loose her weight and be as slim as Haruna too.

"Alright! I'll do my best on my diet today!" Rina bursts into the living room with a paper bag from the local bookstore. She was met by the sight of her senpai sitting by the couch watching her favorite drama series.

"Hm, what are you going to do first?" Haruna prompts, glancing at the younger girl over her shoulder.

"I went and bought a lot of magazines.." Rina replies with enthusiasm, taking out the magazines she bought. "so first is to get info." She continues holding a few magazines for the older girl to see.

"So, you're starting from there huh.." Haruna answered, now her eyes fixated on the show she was previously watching.

"Read them with me!" Rina tells the older girl as she slumped down the couch beside her, clinging by Haruna's arm.

"Eh? That's all right." Haruna answers distancing hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter