Ch. 3

She Likes Me Too?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Rose wakes up early than usual feeling great. She goes to the kitchen noticing the living room was empty which she was thankful for right now since she didn't want to be bombarded with questions about meeting Jennie yesterday so early in the morning. She has a simple breakfast, cereal. She eats in peace watching the news on the couch. 

 

An hour later Jisoo was up, "Goodmorning pasta." She greets her walking into the kitchen to prepare coffee. "Good morning unnie." After Jisoo started the coffee maker she goes into the living room to sit beside the blonde. 

 

"Rose?" Her voice was hesitant, the blonde already knew what she was going to ask. 

 

"Yes?"

 

"Is it true. About Jennie being back?" 

 

"Lisa already told you?"

 

"Yeah." Rose notices Jisoo's face instantly lighting up. "How is she? Why she back? How long-"

 

"Hold up." She chuckles at her friends eagerness, "I think you should save your questions for Jennie I'm going to pick her up at later and bring her over." Jisoo grin widens, "She's coming here?"

 

"Why don't you seem upset?" Rose looks at her curiously. "She's my best friend why would I be upset?" Jisoo looks at her confused, "I was hurt and angry in the beginning but we can't change the past. I never told you or Lisa this but she sent me a letter and apologized saying one day she would tell me the truth. Looks like it's finally coming true." She smiles.

 

"Your reaction is different from Lisa's." Rose replies.

 

"Well her best friend was heart broken it's only reasonable Lisa would be mad at the source of the problem." 

 

"But you're not mad." Rose states. "You're right I'm not but Jennie is still my best friend and even though she hurt us I know there's more to it and I'm willing to hear her out." 

 

"Even if that were true I'm still killing her." Lisa walks in surprising them both, she was standing quietly to the side listneing to most of their conversation.

 

"No you aren't!"

 

"Babe!" They both yell at her. Lisa ignores their protests going into the kitchen. Rose looks back to Jisoo, "You're right about there being more to her leaving and that's all I'm saying." She gets up, "I'm going to shower you try to talk some sense into your girlfriend."

 

"I'll try."

 

-

 

"Pull up to the front of the hotel we'll be waiting there." Jennie sends Rose a message.

 

"Ok I'm leaving my place now." 

 

"I'm going to pick up Jennie!" Rose yells to the couple getting ready in Lisa's room. She hears a muffled, "ok" while grabbing her car keys. 

 

She parks in front of the hotel, like Jennie said the two were waiting as she gets out the car. Jiyeon runs over to her and she picks her up giving her mulitple kisses. She feels that wave of unexplainable warmth and happiness hit her again. Jennie finally makes it over to them smiling, "Hey."

 

The blonde grins, "Hey you ready?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Alright lets go." She opens the back door and puts her daughter inside then moves the way for Jennie to get in closing the door for her. She quickly goes to the drivers side.

 

"We go to umma's home?" Jiyeon asks when Rose starts driving. "Yes we are. You get to meet auntie Jisoo and Lisa." Rose replies.

 

"Ok." Jiyeon replies statisfied with the answer.

 

When they arrive the blonde parks her car in the parking garage, they walk over to the apartment building elevator to take it up to Rose's unit. "Relax." Rose says looking at a nervous Jennie while they stood in front of her apartment, the brunette nods.

 

"Shall we?" The blonde presses the code to the door and opens the door letting Jennie walk in first. The brunette stands to the side holding Jiyeon waiting for Rose to lead the way. "I'll get your bag." Rose takes the backpack fulled with things for Jiyeon placing it off to the side then Jennie follows the blonde.

 

"Looks who is here." Rose greets her friends. Jisoo and Lisa look over to see Jennie holding Jiyeon. Shock shown all over their faces. "Hey......Lisa.....Jisoo." Jennie says nervously because she didn't know what was going to happen.

 

"Jiyeonnie come here." Rose holds out her arms and Jiyeon instantly goes to her. Jisoo gets up first, "Jennie." She says teary eyed embracing her best friend,"I've missed you." Jennie chokes up at her friends confession, she wants to apology, "I'm sorry-" 

 

"Shh." Jisoo tightens her hold as well. Jennie didn't think her old friend would react the way she did. While they have their moment Lisa looks from them to Rose holding a child that resemble Jennie but also her best friend. 

 

"That kid kinda looks like you."

 

"Cause she is mine.” Rose says a matter of factly. Lisa and Jisoo both gasp. "What?! Jennie she's-" Jisoo breaks their hug. "She's ours." Jennie confirms. "So you were-" Jisoo can't even finish the sentence she is so surprised and Jennie just nods her head. "Mama why you cry?" Jiyeon innocently asks. They all stare at the child who has a slight frown not use seeing her mother cry. Jennie reaches out brushing Jiyeon’s hair behind her ear. "Mama is just happy to see Auntie Jisoo." 

 

"Auntie Jisoo?" Jisoo points to herself wide eyed. "Who else?" Rose says sarcastically then points to Lisa, "Over there is Auntie Lisa." She points.

 

"Hello Auntie Jisoo, Auntie Lisa." Jiyeon greets them smiling cutely. The two aunties were gushing at the child internally.

 

"Lisa." Jennie cautiously gets her attention walking over to her. Lisa's demeanor instantly changes to a colder one. She doesn't say anything only watches the brunette step closer to her. Lisa rises her hand and Jennie closes her eyes prepared to get hit but she is met with a hard flick to the forehead. She frowns rubbing her forehead.

 

"Damnit unnie you made it too hard for me." Lisa sighs, "You just walk in here with a cute kid." She never planned to "kill her" only give her a piece of her mind but seeing her with a small child made her forget everything she wanted to say. "I'm sorry Lisa." Jennie sniffles while rubbing her forehead. "Yah unnie don't cry." Lisa pulls her into a hug.

 

"Let's go look around." Rose says carrying Jiyeon away.

 

"Sit down and tell us everything." Lisa states. Jennie ends up sitting in middle of Lisa and Jisoo. Jisoo grabs her right hand and intertwines their fingers as she tells them her story. "And that's why I waited until I was financially stable to return. If this business proposal goes through I'll be moving back in a few weeks. I don't care what the Parks think anymore I'm not keeping Rose away from Jiyeon." Jennie ends her explanation.  

 

"Wow this is-wow." Lisa jaw drops. Both of her friends were shocked after finding out the truth. "It never crossed my mind that you were pregnant." Jisoo states, "Rose seems to

Please log in to read the full chapter