✧ Contract

Electra ✧ Apply Open
 

contract

not all those who wander are lost

Home Positions  Contract  Trainees Link

story overview » This is a story about a girlgroup that's debuting with a lot of hype around them. They have a popular company backing them and an already stable fanbase. Let's face it, the group is ready to debut with the fans already on their side. However, that doesn't mean that there will be some obstacles in their way, whether by themselves or the members or even nietzens or the media. Once the members have been picked then the story will begin from the trainee process or at the end of the trainee process.

LAYOUT » You are more than welcome to change the layout of your app. Just make sure you have all the information that is from the original app. If you wish to change the color on the app then it is #666699.

 

faceclaim » Idols, ulzzangs, actresses are fine as faceclaims. As long as they have a lot of pictures.


age range » 1994 - 2002


language » The max of languages is five and you can be fluent in two.


ethinicity » Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese. They can also be half Asian as well.


personality » A good blend of personalities is good for the group. 

 

background » A normal background is actually fine. If you want your character to have a little drama that's fine but don't overdo it. Also, it's fine if your character is related to a celebrity, idol. However, make it realistic. 


love interest » It can be an actor, idol, an OC. Your love interest can be same gendered as well. The is 5 years. If you don't want one then that's fine too. 


POSTIONs» I didn't put a Center in the positions because I heard they always change with each comeback.

 

talent twins » A talent twin that matches your character the best and the position. 


password » Do you have a song you think would work for them as a debut song. (THIS IS OPTIONAL. dELETE THE PASSWORD IF YOU CAN'T THINK OF ONE.GOOD LUCK!


STAR Points » This is here if you feel like it, you don't have to do it. So don't worry.

one » Using underrated idols.

TWO » Decorate your app, add gifs or pictures.
tHREE » If there is detail.