Falling Slowly

Goguma Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know you

But I want you

All the more for that

 

She stepped out of the van filled with nervous energy but it didn’t show on her face. Years of training has taught her how to keep a straight face, a happy face, despite whatever was going on inside her. She was barely 20 years old and definitely the last member in their group anyone would ever think was fit for this show but apparently this was what made good TV. 

 

She almost wanted to keep spinning along with the rotating doors and bolt back to the van if only it didn’t drive away immediately. She took a breath and looked ahead seeing a tall person with a messy hairdo who seemed like he was waiting for her. 

 

He was from CNBlue, she knew that. They’ve seen them around in music shows and her members have at one time talked about them, albeit it was the lead vocals they raved about. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo”, she greeted him politely as he said it back. He looked calm enough and so did she but she couldn’t shake off the feeling that something wasn’t right. Of course something isn’t right, Joohyun. It’s a pretend marriage, it’s not supposed to feel right.

 

“Congratulations!” She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard clapping from behind him and out it revealed his bandmates. Her heart leaped out of shock and something else she didn’t know. As is customary they surrounded her to give their greetings and there he was, the lead vocalist. He kept talking despite not being the one who’s supposed to be on this show and she tried to look at all of them the best she can but her eyes would always drift back to him. Maybe because he was the one talking. His presence seemed too prominent an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter