The Sequel: Let's get married Manager Hwang

Let's drink together Manager Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

Everything feels like a dream when we met again in the club getting drunk and now both lying and ended up on my bed and spending the night together even make love for the first time. I felt an arm around my waist under our shared blanket, almost half of her height on my chest like she doesn't want me to leave anytime, I fixed my gaze into her face down into her neck, I couldn't believe she's so much pretty in close distance, I badly wanted every inch of her after tasting her strawberry kisses.

"Why are you staring at me? You're so creepy." I shyly covered her face after I've noticed she's been staring at me for too long.

"Because you're like an angel." She said and continue to admire my beauty in the morning and even the way our bodies tangle under the sheets.

"Cheeseballs." I chuckle with her joke and pinch her cheeks before she pulled me into her arms.

"I missed you Manager Hwang." She whispered into my neck before she places gentle kisses that made me moan in pleasure.

"I missed you too TaeYeon." I continue to moan when we made a quickie before we get ready for breakfast since it's Sunday today.

------

"I never knew we will meet again in the club and ended up in your bed." She said and I'm blushing from her blunt comment since she mentioned it again because she wants to tease me because she said I looked so cute.

"By the way, I haven't seen Irene?" She searched for my adopted daughter.

"She's staying on my relatives since I've been too busy since last year." I said and continue eating my pancakes whilr she's all ears for me.

"Oh, where do you work now?" She asked since we have no news from each other after that incident which has been settled last night before we make love, I understood her and we forgive each other as well from the past mistakes.

"I'm a brand model now." Her eyes widen and felt happy for me so she congratulate me.

"Good job no wonder you're more gorgeous than before." I playfully punch her arm and we spend our morning just cuddling and catching up with each other.

------

"Let's go outside." She offered.

"Are you asking me for a date?" I asked her cutely.

"Well, I guess it's a date." She smiled and pulled me so we can shower together.

"Naughty Kim." I said before we stripped our clothes.

------

"It's so nice to have a short break." I stretched my arms as we casually walked into the park near my apartment.

"Well, I cancelled my schedule just to spend my whole day for you." She playfully winks at me and try flirting on me but I teases her.

"Are you single?" She asked.

"Well, if I'm not I won't spend the night with you and ended up in my bed getting ." I saw her wide grin before she hold my hand and intertwine to hers as we happily walked through the downtown.

"Go out with me?" She said seriously.

"Our company has strict policy and has a dating ban." I explained and expected her to feel disappointed but to my surprise she smiling widely at me and it felt weird for me.

"Why are you look so happy?" I curiously asked.

"Then we'll be the first couple to break that policy." She said and I gasped.

"I won't let you do that Kim TaeYeon!" I yelled at her before she whispered something.

"Thank goodness we're wearing a mask and a cap so no one would notice but it will makes me happy if you will date me secretly starting from today." She said before stealing a kiss on my lips.

"YAH!!! You didn't even court me yet!!" I pulled her hoodie when she tried to escape from me.

"I will court starting from now on." She stick her tongue out at me like a kid before I chase her and we continue to chase each other until we got tired.

"You little piece of sh*t." I pinch her cheeks but she just stole a kiss on my lips again that made me flustered over and over again.

"Gotcha!" She tease.

"You'll get something from me!"

------

"So you meet your first love again?" My colleague asked as we finished our today's photoshoot for the new brand products.

"Yes and we ended up having ." I blurted out since she wouldn't stop bugging me until I spill the tea.

"What the you're too fast and I couldn't believe you ditched me in the club just to have your own y time!" She's so amused and gross at me that shown from her face and sparkling eyes.

"I already told you she's ing irresistible that I became wet immediately when she touches every sensitive part of me." I saw how her face distorted from my escapade story last night with TaeYeon.

"What does she do for living?" She continue to ask some stupid questions at me like how I told you she's annoying.

"She's ing rich." I plainly said.

"I didn't know you wanted a sugar mom." She continued teasing me and I just want to kick her right now.

" you!!" She laughed at me and left her alone so I could check my smartphone.

*Are you done with your schedule?* I read her unread message on my phone before I replied.

*Why will you pick me up?*

*Honestly, I'm already here at your company's parking lot."* I gasped before I started packing my stuffs and bid goodbye into my colleagues and went straight into the location.

"What the heck? Are you done with your schedule as well or you're just waiting for me since morning?" I asked before she led me into her expensive black Porsche Boxster.

"No, I finished my task and let the other manager replace me for today." She said and my eyes widen when she mentioned the manager thing.

"YOU'RE A MANAGER?" I said almost yelling at her before she covers my mouth so I wouldn't catch attention.

"Be quiet Fany ah."

"What happen to your career as an actress and musician?" I asked her again since I'm completely shocked.

"Well, I stayed for too long in Japan before I went back here since I'm getting old and tired from acting I just pursue being a manager like you before." She laughed.

"Coincidence." She added.

"Well, it happens that I needed a manager for my pending projects and endorsement." I casually said and it's her turn to be shocked.

"Seriously?"

"Do I look like joking?" I glare at her.

"Well, if you need me I will offer my service for free if you will kiss me on my lips eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter