07 [Part Ⅱ] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 












 

 












 

Alarm rang and I.M. woke up feeling sore. With his free hands he switches off the alarm from your phone and looks up at the ceiling. Before he was fully awake he felt something moving. He turns his head and sees you comfortably sleeping in his embrace. His eyes went wide and tried to remember what happened. After a few minutes he remembers what happened and how you end up in the room. He smiled and looked at your face. He never thought that you are right in front of him sleeping peacefully. He slowly moves the strands of hair away from your face and lightly caresses your cheek. He stops when you move and frowns.













 

Wake up beautiful.




 

What...




 

Wake up it's going to be dinner soon if you don't get your up




 

Wait.... What....




 

Lunch time over. You should get up now. My hands are soaring.








 

You wake up in shock. Went to grab your phone which is at I.M. side of the nightstand. You don't care if your body is over his but you were looking at the time and all the text messages that you get from Haru and Minhyuk. You move to face him and smack his chest.









 

IT'S PASSED LUNCH HOURS AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP.




 

OW. THAT HURTS OKAY. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TO BE BLAME. I JUST WOKE UP




 

OH....You just woke up.... STILL YOU COULD JUST WOKE UP EARLIER THAN ME.









 

He gave you a peck that leads you in silence. He sat up, followed by you and you smack his shoulder.









 

WHAT WAS THAT FOR




 

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.




 

To make you shut those nosy mouths of yours. If you keep yelling at my innocent face. I'm innocent, okay. If your sister is here she would wake us up.




 

Oh... you are right... sorry.




 

I can't hear you. What did you just said.




 

Im sorry. Okay. Stop asking for more.




 

Oh seriously I can't even hear you. What did you ju-








 

You place your finger on his lips and bring your face near him. He stays silent and looks at you.








 

Look i know what you want but i'm not giving it to you. You stole my first kiss and it goes on and on as if I'm your toy. I said I'm sorry and I really meant it. If you keep asking me for a kiss you really need to step up your game. Now are you going to meet the rest with me or you are so gonna get my rejection.




 

Someone feisty. That's rare to see.




 

Get your up or i'm leaving you









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

Woah it's been hours and they're not coming yet.




 

Bro I didn't even get any message from them. Babe any news from Hwara.




 

Nope. Nothing much.





 

They will be fine guys. And look how we are managing this event.




 

It's great enough that we can see.




 

Oh my gawd Eunjung unnie.




 

Yo Shownu my bro.




 

Uh guys we have work to do. So just make yourself home.




 

Don't worry about them. They are my VIP. Now you all can go have your own work.




 

Really babe.




 

Hyungwon do your job and you will get the whole time tonight




 

That deal is sealed.




 

What does that mean Hwasung.




 

She is getting




 

No uh uh my VIP let's go to the reserved area. Seomin shut those mouths or I will seriously kick both of you out.




 

Haru if they have arrived, asked them to meet us. Come Hwasung or have things to talk about.







 

Hwasung brought both Eunjung and Shownu to the reserved area. The rest just chuckled and saw you and I.M. were walking outside the cafe. You were not bothering to look at I.M. while he tried to stop you but you kept walking till you walk in the cafe with him










 

What's wrong with both of you




 

Finally you came. What took you so long.




 

This idiot just had to pissed me off.




 

She just had pms right after she woke up.




 

You're not on period right.




 

No. The hell.




 

Guys, I have customers here. So remember the rules or pay your fines.




 

Is Eunjung and Shownu in here.




 

They are in the Reserved area. Eunjung unnie wants to meet the both of you.




 

Well fine. Hurry up sloth.




 

Hey, I'm not the sloth.






 

You grab his hands and bring him to the reserved area leaving the rest super dumbfounded. Chungmi clears and smiles at the rest.







 

Let's just finish what we have to do shall we




 

Yeah we should. Get back to work my peeps.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So they will start sooner than expected.




 

That will depend if everyone accepts it.




 

If both companies accept the deal. I'm sure they will be in Australia sooner than later.




 

Wait wait wait. Australia where she was raised at




 

That's what both dads say to me. Oh by the way your business admin matters. When is it settled.




 

Oh about that...




 

You should stop giving me that face sloth. You had enough of it.




 

You said that I will get it if I follow you.




 

I never said it's today. Oh hi guys. Unnie how is life.




 

You. I thought you had finished up the papers I gave to you.




 

Oh about that. I was almost finishing it but this sloth took it away from me.




 

Changkyun, are you holding her hands.




 

She is holding mine. I just gave in.




 

Sit down you two, we have business to talk about.









 

Both of you sit down and start to get worried when it's about business. While your sister is having double thoughts about you and I.M.










 

What about it.




 

Firstly Hwara. We don't want you to rage or anything while we are talking.




 

Just tell us what it is about. I will try to not rage or anything.




 

Well few days ago both of your dads came up to me to say that if you agree to their condition. You both might go to Australia sooner for the business trip.




 

What else did he said.




 

He said that he will let you go through a course along with Changkyun and summarise through the paperworks that you will soon be handling.




 

Is that why he pulled me out of the competition.




 

Sadly that's part of the reason.




 

Hwara...




 

Unnie.. i'm fine. If this takes why our dad is retiring. I will take those misdirections away.




 

So both of you agree for this.




 

If she is fine with it. I will be fine with it.




 

What are the other parts that i need to know




 

Once after the course. You both will be going to Australia and your Aunt Lia will be. She will lead you to where you need to stand. But don't worry. You just need to show how you are worth the place. Same goes for Changkyun.




 

Oppa. If i get through this. I can choose whether to merge or to remain the same right.




 

That's possible when you took over your dad.




 

Alright. Anything else.




 

Are you ready for this big step.




 

Well he kicked me out of the competition. I am stuck with this sloth till my death. What else i have to weight on my shoulder




 

If that's so. That's all I have for you. Also don't forget to finish up the admin papers. They are your sister subsidiary company papers

 



 

YOU HAVE A SUBSIDIARY COMPANY.




 

It's where I pursue my art and design stuff. You do know that the bag that you are using is my brand right.




 

THIS BAG. YOU GOT IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY




 

Heol....




 

Okay guys. I can assure that Hwara needs time.




 

Give me 2 days to agree on this. I will think about what you said to us. Right sloth.




 

Oh yeah. Yes we will think about it.




 

You both are really something.




 

Hwasung ah shall we grab some food at the counter. I believe that your Hyungwon is making some delicious food.










 

Eunjung drag Hwasung away from the place leaving you and I.M. confused while Shownu just chuckled.













 

So tell me what happened when you both had your first kiss.




 

Woah....




 

Heol..... how did you.




 

I'm not your dad but I have eyes working everywhere. I heard that Wonho tried to take you back but this guy here saved you.




 

Long shot you know why he is like that.




 

He is like that because he knows that you are going to be rich.




 

I'm fine with my finances.




 

Not him. You should be lucky jerk like him won't disturb you




 

That's because you said to him that I'm your fiance.




 

Wow that fast really Changkyun.




 

It's to make him go away. It's nothing much she also played along




 

You both....




 

What is it oppa.




 

Nothing. Just hope you both tell each other the real feelings to each other. Don't wait till you regret. Especially you mister. She is the rare card. Don't waste your chance.




 

Wait. What does it mean. What do you meant like that.




 

I'm not telling you. Come on let's head to the front and help them.




 

Sloth tell me what does he mean.




 

HYUNG WAIT FOR ME. LET'S GO TOGETHER




 

YAH. SLOTH. SHOWNU OPPA. AISH JINJJA