09 [Part I] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 













 

 











 

《TWO MONTHS LATER》











 

It's almost dinner time and your sister is preparing food. While you sat on the tall bench with papers in the kitchen island. You were trying your best to finish the paper up. Hwasung saw your stressed up face. She stopped what she was doing and leaned on the kitchen island on the opposite side.









 

Okay missy you really need to take a break now.




 

No. I'm almost finished with this paper.




 

You need to eat. You have been staying up for ao long time. You need to rest




 

Unnie. Just last paper. Then I will be done.




 

Hwara. You seriously need to stop this habit you know.




 

Well the course and i undsrstand this better when Kihyun and Shownu explain it to me. How are they at asnwering my question.




 

You are saying that you outsmart your course lecturer.




 

Oh hell she did. She even called the Human Resource asking why they hired useless people who cant even be alert and have an advance answer for outsmart questions.




 

Is that why she is fired.




 

Dont even ask. Hi there sloth










 

He smile and gave a peck before stealing your papers away. Sitting right next to the empty chair giving you the wide smile he always gave. You smile and pinch his cheek. Both of you were in your own world talking to each other. Making Hwasung super confused about what happened infront of her. Hyungwon just rolled his eyes and went to backhug Hwasung.











 

Oppa tell me i'm not sinned.




 

Thats not their first kiss Hwasung.




 

Wait its not. Then what are they.




 

I dont know. They been doing that since the day she met Wonho.




 

Dont talk about that beast infront us. He is a history. We are the future. You are the gift




 

Wow how can i not notice that.




 

Me too. Oppa, I'm scared of them.




 

Why are you both talking about us.




 

Nuna you should be happy that i took the papers away.




 

Well i'm thankful of that. Babe can you grab me some water.




 

Deal with him well babe. He is quite something you didnt know.




 

Im Changkyun. What is happening between you two.




 

We are just friends with affectionate.




 

Just friends. Hwara is there something that I have to know.




 

Nothing. Really.




 

You guys are serioualy super close and moochi




 

Hyung. We are just friends with affectionate. Plus we are going to work together so why not get to know each other more.




 

I can see how your arguements is draining but this. This whole thing is super brand new. Oppa is this new to you.




 

Babe. They are growing fond to each other.




 

Unnie its a new chapter. Im not like last time. That is so teenage years.




 

But you took this long to accept who Changkyun is. Yah are you even serious.




 

We arent anything yet unnie.




 

Nuna dont worry about us. We are doing well with each other.




 

That i'm fine but this is what i see. You boy better not be messing with my sister feelings after what happened to her and that fella. Or you will be messing with the five of us girls.




 

Five of you. Do you mean....




 

Yes sloth. All five of them. You dont want to mess around with her especially.




 

Well who messes with my baby will be trapped by me till the reasons are acceptable.




 

You all are scarier than i thought....




 

You bet so. Now you better behave and make sure she finish up her rules and regulation chapter. She will be in my company for this few days to take care of what she is supposed to do. Dont you dare pissed her off.




 

Yes maam.




 

Geez someone sounds like dad




 

Shut it Hwara. You better be prepared. Now im going to finish up cooking. You both bring this man away. I dont want him to burn my holy kitchen.




 

Yes maam. Oppa lets play Fifa. Losers will have to clean today's dishes.




 

Well as long as i won im in.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Well that's it. That's the last coffee.




 

I will clean the stations up. You just do the admin stuff.




 

Alright. Oh unnie. Hwasung said to bring back some cookies if have. She said that we are all going to have movie night today.




 

Cool. So everyone will be there.




 

Haru unnie and Minhyuk oppa will stay overnight at the house. I'm not sure about Eunjung unnie and Shownu oppa



 

So they sleeping seperate or what.




 

Well since one of the guest room is I.M. oppa room. If they sleep over. I.M. will sure move to Hwara bedroom.




 

Have you heard about them.




 

Jooheon oppa said that I.M. oppa is happier than before. Plus Hwara and him been giving each other kisses ever since i dont know when but i guess its when the incident happened.




 

Wow she is really stepping up.




 

I guess so. I mean it wont hurt them right.




 

Hi there ladies.




 

Woah Haru. You look.....




 

Bloated i know. That is why i have patches all around me. Now tell me whe are you going to end your things




 

Soon we were just taking about Hwara.




 

Oh cool. Hwara. What about her.




 

Dont you think. Hwara is expressing her feelings to I.M. so soon.




 

Well its about time she do that. I mean she needs someone to hold on.




 

She have us to hold on.




 

What i meant is that she needs someone to be with her. Even when she is in need. Like us wanting our boyfriends to be with us every time. Both of them are lonely so let them be.




 

Not forgetting how they hold hands with each other.




 

Isnt that a new start for her.




 

Well girls I.M. likes her since the start. We should let them be because who knows. Hwara might feel safe with him and dont have to steal our boy everytime.




 

Oh damn. That is fact.




 

Girls are you done. Jooheon and Kihyun will just meet us there. They cant pick you girls up.




 

We will be done soon. Here have this bottle of orange juice and wait for us. We have to pack something.




 

Alright. Be fast okay.




 

Is he always this nosy.




 

Nahh its been months since i didnt let him have what he wants.




 

Wow no wonder....




 

Lets finish up. I cant wait to eat




 

Aigooo