05 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 












 

 














 

What do you mean by you taking me out of the competition that i prepared so much into it

 



 

It's your dad dear. He dont want you to be part of it since it could mess up your preparation for the business trip a month after your competition ends.




 

Without my consent what is wrong with him.




 

Look dear. I know how much this competition means to you. Even i want you to ace it but your father company sponsors half of the competition and he has the rights to pull you out.




 

Really. Followed by his rights. You can't even defend me. Oh my what a good way to kill my spirit.




 

Im sorry dear. It is what it is and I'm really sorry that I have to pull you out of the competition.




 

It's okay. It's not your fault even. Thanks anyways....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Did you just say what i didn't want to hear what you were saying father.




 

Hwasung. You agree with this and it's better if she just focuses on one thing. Wouldn't that be better for her to prepare.




 

Dad, she likes writing. Producing. That competition means a lot to her. And how can you possibly ruin her like that.




 

Ita for her best Hwasung. You know it too.




 

Yes i know that but dad. She has been doing her best to achieve all the things that she wants to do. You need to understand how she is helding those hardships till now. That is nothing to you




 

Hwasung enough.




 

I'm not done yet dad.




 

I said enough is enough. From now on Hwara will prepare for the business trip and nothing is stopping me or her from it, not even from you. So go back to your office and do your job. We are done here.




 

Fine. If this what you want. If this is what leads you to bankruptcy. Don't come and find me. My department is not responsible for this.










 

Hwasung left the office. Went straight to her office feeling frustrated. She knows that it's gonna be hard for you to cope with two things at the same time, however she knows that you can cope because you have your own strategy. However your dad just had to ruin it. She was trying her best to calm down till she saw someone she did not expect to see.











 

Am I disturbing your time Hwasung.




 

Ayee Shownu oppa. Take a seat. Where is Eunjung unnie.




 

She is at home resting. Just got back from the hospital.





 

Oh is she eating for two. Is she oppa.





 

Well yeah she is. You all sure love to pressure her with this.




 

Oh my gawd congrats to the both of you. Finally a new member in the circle.




 

Hwasung. Something happened to Hwara.




 

Oh... About Hwara... you don't have to...




 

Hwasung. I overheard everything. You do know how your sister is when she gets to know that your father is using his power for her.




 

I know... Like I can't do much. It's just that I'm mad that he didn't tell me beforehand. It could be better with Hwara consent. Now i feel like a bad sister.




 

Hwasung. You did what you could. You trust your sister to make the right decisions. You should believe in what you do believe in Hwasung. It's rather you face that than this negativity that you hate to build in.




 

Sometimes I am glad that you are like my second father. It's like you know how to end war to peace.




 

I'm glad I am that too. So wanna grab coffee and talk about business. I heard that Haru and Minhyuk are trying to propose a high potential project to your subsidiary company.




 

Well I'm glad that my subsidiary is doing well. Unlike where I work now, I am seriously living like hell.




 

So Hwara is the robin hoods in this company




 

More like the last airbender. You know what, let's get coffee. I wonder what business you want to talk about.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You went to the skatepark right after you met your uncle. You just felt toyed around. You never thought that your dad could do such a thing that will make you be apart from what you like to do. You were skating to have peace time. As you were skating you suddenly were distracted by your mind and you fell down which makes you snap back to reality. Before you could get yourself up. You saw someone giving a hand to you. You look up and suddenly feel pissed off. You push away the hand and get yourself up, dust your knee while looking at him.













 

Go away. I don't need you here Wonho.




 

Hey, I was just trying to help.




 

I don't need your help. You ain't worth one.




 

Oh come one i'm sorry about us. Can we stop being like this




 

After what you have done to me with Yun Yeseul. Go back to her. I don't want another drama with you.




 

Look baby I know I'm wrong but at least give me one more chance.




 

Are you a joke. Because you are wasting my time and I don't need your presence here.




 

Oh come on you dont miss me at all. I miss you alot and I want us to get back together.




 

In your dreams .




 

Hwara don't make me do this in public.




 

Try me. An idiot like you don't deserve my second chance.




 

I said it's my fault what else I have to do to get you back.




 

Nothing. Simple as that.




 

Hwara babe...




 

HONEY THERE YOU ARE.









 

You look up at the voice. You saw I.M. walking towards you with a smile. The next thing you see is him sealing his lips with yours in front of the person who doesn't want to see. I.M. hands wrapping around your waist and he bring you closer to him. You were shocked at first but without you thinking of anything you put your hands around his shoulder. He pulled out and smile at you.











 

Babe what are you doing here.




 

Why didn't you come straight home. I was waiting for you. I even prepare our dinner together.




 

Aw. That's sweet of you.




 

Long time no see Changkyun.




 

Oh I didn't see you here.




 

Well I'm just passing by this place but I saw Hwara fall.




 

Honey you fell. What happened.




 

I was just skating and something went into my mind which I got distracted on. I'm fine babe.




 

I will treat those pains later. Let's go home. You need your rest.




 

Yeah lets leave. I'm done skating anyways.




 

You both really ace on acting don't you think.




 

We aren't acting. It's just you filled with jealousy.




 

Why would I be jealous when you both aren't even official.




 

Oh you see. She is my fiance and she is living a good life after you left her miserably. So stop bothering the love of my life. We are getting married in 6 months. If you try to break us apart I swear I will tear every millimeter of those dirty skins of yours. Come on baby we are leaving this trash here.













 

I.M. intertwined his fingers with yours and brought you away from Wonho. At first you were gladful that he brings you away out of the scene that you don't want to be in. However at the same time you were super curious and worried about him. His expressions were really showing how frustrated he is with Wonho. Once both of you reached where his bike is. He lets go of you and starts to breathe heavily.








 

Yah. Im Changkyun. Look at me




 

Not now Hwara.




 

I said turn and look at me.








 

He turns and looks at you. You sigh and stand closer to him.









 

Explain to me what was that all about.




 

I was just trying to save you away from him. He doesn't deserve your time.




 

Other than that. What was the act all about.




 

It's not acting... well the words are but Hwara.




 

Oh no... just stay silent. I heard enough... Thank you.




 

What.






 

You smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.








 

I said you did well. Thank you for saving me.




 

Oh... you are welcome.




 

Now come on let's get fried chicken near the streets and head back home. My favourite show is about to start once we are home.




 

Let's go home.