Chapter 1

String of fate - a strange twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung !, wait for me “ he heard a voice call out , he turned to see with expectation to see if the person he misses so much returned. But he as he turned he was faced with disappointment it was someone else’s Hyung being called out. He overcame that disappointment and walked his path .As he reached the all so familiar playground , he sat on the swing only to reminisce about the person. He thought to himself “ where are you my love ? I miss you so much” as alone tears started to flow he remembered their time together . All along they had been together he has not once thought a day would come where he would be sitting in the same spot he once hated and think about someone who loved him so much he hated that love only to realize when its too late that he loved the person too .

If only he had thought for a second about heart of the other would they have been in the same situation ?. As the first snow fell he sat there looking at the sky as it poured ice on him .He smiled sarcastically “Even the sky hates me” .As he sat there his phone began to ring , he saw the caller name and sighed and answered “Yes what do you want ?” , the called answered “oppa where are you ? its almost time to meet with the parents come quick “ and cut the call.

He signed and stood up brushed the snow off and started walking. As he kept walking, he thought of all the memories they had shared and smiled. He dint mind the crowd they kept him on land else who would know where he would be with his wandering mind .

His phone rang another time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter