Extra chapie for my Powers

The Last Days with you

Yoseob's POV

I was in the hospital.I was in a dark world,everything was dark I was scared what was going to happen to me now...I tried to kill myself a few times but I couldn't the last words Jieun left me and a box

FLASHBACK

I was on the hospital bed sitting there hopelessly.My dreams where crushed into pieces.This can't be happening.Suddenly someone came in my room I quickly stood up."W-who are you!?"I was scared I didn't know when I could get attacked."It's me Yoseob come down...I have something for you"He handed me something which was a box I could feel it.But why is he giving me this?"This is...the last present from Jieun."

LAst present?!Then where is she now?I have to talk to her"W-where is she now?"I had a bad feeling about this"She...left us"Left?!But...But why?!..no this can't be happening..I dropped the box and ran towards somewhere until I got hit by the wall really hard."Jieun...Jieun-ah..where are you?"Tears dropped down my eyes"Yah!Yang Yoseob!are you okay?"She can't be living me like this,this is all a lie..I am dreaming when I wake up Jieun would be waiting for me and I can see her..it's a dream TRUE!."THIS IS NOT!"Don't leave me Jieun I am SCARD...Jieun-ah

PRESENT

After Dujun hyung read me the letter Jieun wrote.I wanted to curse myself,because of me she left me.Where is she now?Would she be okay?It was winnter and it was snowing,she might have a cold...Everyday I was worried

Jieun's POV

After I left Home...I was like a lost puppy it was winter and I barely would stay alive for a day.It was night and I was wondering around again.Today was the coldest day of winnter my face became red and I was slowly getting a blur sight.I tried to stay awake until I fell...it was my last"Yoseob-ah...I love you".It had past few hours,when I woke up I was in a room a towle was covering my forehead and a boy was looking at me.It was warm and cozy.."Are you okay?"His voice sounded worried...I quickly sat"W-who are you?and where am I?!"I started to panic I was in a boys room..alone.He then smiled"It's okay I won't harm you,I found you fainted infront of my house and you were burning so I brought you in"So he didn't do anything wrong to me?...Then I started to get a bit.comfortable there."

I should be going now I can't keep staying here.When I stood up I suddenly felt dizzy and fell."H-hey don't stand...just rest for a few days here...you are not well to go out now"By his warm caring voice he suddenly reminded me of Yoseob.I just noded and went to sleep.Next morning I felt refreshed.I slowly went out of the room and headed downstairs I spotted him cooking breakfast."Umm...hello"I slowly approached him."Oh hi do you feel okay?.."I smiled and thanked him about yesturday"Yes,I think I can go now.."Well it was bye again with warmth then suddenly a sentance stopped me"Why don't you stay here with me?It seemed like you have no where to go"That was ture I went out of home and I was lost.But it wasen't right staying with a guy in a house."But..it's"He then smiled"It's okay you can stay in Taeyeon's room she would welcome you"Tae...Yeon?It was a girls name...So by that he decide to let me stay in his house."Nice to meet you I am Taeyeon!"She sounded bright and cheerful"My name is Jieun I hope we can go along well!"She was a friend which quite suited with me.

Since then we became BFF.One day when we were eating dinner SeunWoo(Baro) Oppa suddenly took out something"Hey guys look!SMENT is going to have a audition this Wednesday let's go and try it out!"I knew Baro Oppa and Taeyeon Nuna loved music so am I but.I didn't wanted to make Dujun Oppa find me"But I don't feel like going on auditions"They both looked disappointed"Well if you feel like it we can understand but your talent in music is better then us"My talent of music was from my dad he loved music everyday when I went to sleep he sang me songs..."But I would help you guys practise about the audition~".Since then the adventure began.

Everyday Taeyeon Nuna practiced vocal training with me and I helped SeunWoo(Baro) about the notes and sound of music.Everytime when I helped them I felt jealous sometimes.It would be great if I had a chance being a singer.But this was my faith.After all those practices the day It was finally here.I was at SMENT With Taeyeon Unnie.I helped her with the song And sometimes sang the part o the songs.She was very nervous I tried to cool her down by singing songs with her.When it was her turn I have her good luck and she headed to the audition room.When I was waiting for her I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder.When I looked back I was so shocked that I couldn't speak a word.It was BoA.I quickly bowed"H-hello"I was nervouse why did she call me?"I seen you since just now...are you the girls trainer?"

She watched me?!Oh no.."Umm...I am just her friend"That's was the only words I could barely say INFRONT of her"Then why aren't you going for the audition I watched you an you have talent"I was so happy when I heard her praise but I knew I couldn't become a singer "Follow me"She took me to the audition room?!what was she thinking?"I think this girl forgot to sign up in the audition but she has to take audition right now!"She said to the Boss of SMENT Lee Su Man.My heart shivered(?)This was happening...I was skouted by BOA?"But BoA it's her fault"He looked serious..I just stayed behide her"Her talent is a waste if she doen't do this audition"I started to get scard...the audition room was filled with seriousness "A waste?okay then let's hear her sing then..What song would you like to sing?"I brain was blanked what song was I gonna sing?!Suddenly my fathers voice appeared in my head.The song he always sang to me!"Umm..Lyn's Teddy bear please"

Lyn-Teddy bear 

http://youtu.be/Kh7rhPRI7Js

It was UNBELIVEABLE tht I was standing in the audition room but still I tried my best.

*******************

Haha~By the powers request I did a special chapie!!I was so touched by the comments so I decided to writes a special chapie.Thank you guys for all the support you have given to me.Its the first time I got this much support in any fic.This would be my Fav fic and thank you everyone for this support.Now I would end this story and continues it in the sequel so Thank you that's why I am doin a sequel or you guys.Hope you like the sequel.