Lover to Stranger

The Last Days with you

(Yoseb's POV)

After my Vocal training I was happily heading back home.While I was walking along the hall way.I saw a girl sitting on a chair infront of our practise room.Who was she?.No one was allowed her except if the person knew the password they could come in but I never saw that girl before,and her leg looked like it was badly injured.I slowly approched her."Umm..Miss who are you?...and is your leg okay?"We she looked at me her eyes were filled with sadness,did something happen to her?.

Well she looked like DuJun hyung..was she his sister?"Are you finding someone?"She looked liked she wanted to say something but she just kept starring at me.Then awhile later she walked away. I guess something happened.She looked like her leg was really painful she could even not walk propley so I ran infront of her"Just sit here for awhile I will bring the first aid and clean your wound okay?Just wait a sec"I quickly ran and got the first aid.When I got back she was no where to be found.Only a necklace.I guess it was her's.So I took it so I could give her next time when I see her.

 (Jieun's POV)

I could hear Yoseob's voice"Umm..Miss who are you?...and is your leg okay?"It was really heart breaking when I heard him.He talks to me as if I a stranger...we both love watched other a lot...and now everything is ruined.I stood up and saw Yoseob's face.I was sad...he does not know me."Are you finding someone?"Stupid...I am finding you who was a boy who loved me..I just could not bear to see Yoseob now...I wanted to cry.So I quickly walked away.While I was going I heard someone running behind me.Yoseob suddenly came infront of me"Just sit here for awhile I will bring the first aid and clean your wound okay?Just wait a sec"He made me sit on a chair and wait for me...

Well the kind Yoseob I remembered was still inside him."I am sorry..."I just can't see him know I got to get my heart to get ready to see him.I stood up and walked back home.At home I saw DuJun oppa waiting for me."Jieun-ah!why are you so late I told you I would come home...what's wrong with your leg?..sit here"I really needed a person to stay next to me...but if DuJun oppa go for practise I am alone again.While DuJun oppa was cleaning my wound He suddenly reminded me about Yoseob.He also cleaned my wound several times because I was quite clumsy...Seob-ah.Tears started to down my cheek"All done..Jieun-ah..what's wrong?"He looked at me worriedly"Oppa...I feel so in pain now..my heart its so painful.."He then hugged me"It's okay it would be all fine..Tell me anytime if you get plaited by a boy I will give them punishment okay?^^"...Seob-ah..

(Yoseob's POV)

Today was a cloudy day,I stepped out of my house and headed to our practise room.In the room everyone was practicing there dance untill a phone call came."Yeboseyo?,Breackfast?..okay"It was a phone call from DuDjun hyung's phone."I will be back in a moment".When he went out I also went out to the toilet.When I walked out the Toilet I saw DuJun hyung talk with a girl..was she his Girlfriend?!!That is big news!"Jieun...you were tired yesturday I don't need this"DuJun Hyung said"It's okay..I would get going now..bye"the girl said she looked pale...she looked familer...

SHE IS THE ONE WHO WAS HERE YESTURDAY!.I quickly ran to DuJun hyung"Who is she?!"When I looked for her she was already gone"My little sister why?...she is pretty right?^_^"Then suddenly I blushed and my heart started to beat fast...what was this feeling..?"Oh..o-okay"DuDjun hyung looked at me strangly"Don't even dare to steal my sis she is already heartbroken..let's go we are wasting time!"So that's why she was so sad yesturday...still too bad I didn't have chance to give her this...I should try next time..After the practise I was late for my vocal class so I ran,While I was running I..

***************

So how this this chapie?!!!Sorry if it took some time the voting took quite long and here is the other chapie!!

PLS COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU DO I WILL UPDATE FASTER