The end but still comtinue

The Last Days with you

Jieun's POV

We were in the embulance.Blood was comming out of Yoseob's head.I just gilded on his hands and preyed to god.."pls...god don't let him die...let me die instead"This was happening again.He can't die like this...He can't go like this again!Pls dear god...save him.At the hospital Yoseob Was in the surgery room.I was praying,to save him.Later on the Beast memebers came"J-Jieun!what happened to Yoseob now?"I couldn't answer them I just couldn't say anything.I was so worried.What could happen to him?It had been 6hours since the surgery started.Most of the members fell a sleep while waiting I was also feeling a bit tired of all those waiting and worrying.

When I was dozing off.Suddenly the surgery door opened.I stood up as quickly as possible and went to the doctor"Doc,Everything went well right?"The doctor looked quite serious and worried.A cold shiver went down my spine."Well he got a shock at his brain so we tried to save him...he is okay but he is in a coma we don't know when he would wake up I am sorry"Brain...Coma?..Yoseob you can't do this do me YOU CAN'T"Doc pls save him pls"The doctor just walked away.Tears fell down my cheeks...this was more painful then last time I am seeing him like this twice.At his room the Beast memebers were standing next to him,and I was outside his room crying.What of he would never wake up?

What if I can listen to his voice anymore?Manu thoughts were in my mind.I jut couldn't see Yoseob lying on the hospital bed like that.When I entered his room.The memebers were getting ready to go home"Jieun-ah you can go home today I would be next to Yoseob"DuJun Oppa was saying to me"Yeah Jieun come with us we would take you back home"I couldn't go home like this I can't fall a sleep if I think of Yoseob."No I would stay here you can go...I can't go without him...just go Oppa"DuJun opa looked at me worriedly "Are you sure?You look very tired.."Well it was true that I was tried with all those waiting and crying but I wanted I be with Yoseob this night"Yes so just go"After the memebers left I was left with Yoseob.It was quite...I slowly went next to his bed and sat on a chair.Tears were about to roll down my cheeks when I saw Yoseob unconsious on the bed.Then finally my years brust"Yoseob...pls don't go like this...I would die if you are gone again pls"and I slowly fell asleep next to him.

Yoseob's POV

When I woke up I was in the same room as last time when I wa sin my dream."Is this a dream again?what happened to me?"Then suddenly I heard a familer voice...it was the second me again.He was looking at me angrily"You disappointed me...I told you not to make Jieun cry!!!"I looked down"I am sorry...but I don't know hat happened to me after those hits"He let out a sigh and said"Well I am happy enough that you tired to save...I think now is time to unlock your past memories now"Unlock my past memory?

Suddenly strange images were shown on a white wall and some videos.It was Jieun and me at the practise room.She was feeding me the lunch she brought.Suddenly the memories started to appear in my head.I felt strange what was this feeling...After all those happy memories suddenly I heard Jieun's Crying voice"Yoseob...don't leave me*sobs*"It was the voice last time in my dream...my funeral.Then all the videos and images diapered and my second me appeared again "Now do you remember what happened?".I nod.All my memories came back.Now I just needed to wake up and go to Jieun"You can go to Jieun if you wake up from this coma"What?!Coma?!"What do you mean?I am a Coma by those hits?!"I was amazed when I heard that."Them I can I wake up?"I guess there is a way

"You can never wake up...you are now forever locked in this room"What?!locked in the room?!but I have to meet Jieun.."Stop joking tell me the way"I started to have a chill at my spine"Sorry this is reality now you can't meet her only see her...just like I died by a coma..sorry now I can never come back bye.."Then he vanished with the air.At that spot I fell on my knees.."I can't meet her again?never again?.."I lost hope at that moment.Suddenly I saw myself lying on the hospital bed unconsious and Jieun was crying...as if she would never see me again...my heart started to tore...I hate to see her cry.."JIEUN!!"I shouted at the top of my lungs but she couldn't hear me.I sat on the ground hopelessly and thought and thought.

Jieun's POV

It had been a week since he was here.And still he didn't woke up.

My strength started go down.My face started to get pale.DuJun Oppa tried to send me back home but I couldn't do that I wanted to be next to him until he leaves me.I was by his side crying again at night.He was still lying lifelessly on the hospital bed.The doctor said if he did not wake up a few more days he would lay on the bed forever.I was holding on his hands...and was praying an talking to him"Yoseob do you hate me tht much?Don't you want to see me again?is that the reason why you don't want to wake up?...Just wake up then I promise that I would leave you so just wake up...open your eyes..."

Then a day past the Beast memebers where cleaning the room while I was still sitting next to Yoseob's side."Jieun go wash your face you look tired"So I decided to go wash my face when I stood up,I had a strang feeling...I looked back.Yoseob was Holding ON TO MY HAND TIGHT!!I froze and every person in the room froze when they saw this."O-Oppa...why Yoseob is.."Suddenly Yoseob's eyes opened...He quickly went over him with excitement"Yo-Yoseob can you see me?"But stil no answer.."Yah!Yang Yoseob Jieun is askin you can you see her?"Then suddenly he said"Why is it so dark turn on the lights!"I quickly asked Gikwang Oppa to open the curtains."Oppa can you see me now?!"I was so happy.."I can't see!!turn on the lights!"He looked panicking...everyone in the room froze.."You..can't see me?.."Tears were forming in my eyes"No this can't be ture..your lieing"I looked at him hopelessly"Yah!Dongwoon!What are you looking at call the Doc!"After checking him up the Doctor came out of the room with a sad face..."Doc,..h-he is okay right?He is not blind right?!RIGHT DOC?!"

I panicked if he was blind...It was my fault again.."We are sorry but he is.."That moment I shivered...no..no...

DuJun's POV

After We sent back Jieun we went to Yoseob's room.We were so shocked what we saw."TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!I CAN'T SEE!!"He was messing the whole room and was walking around the room"YANG YOSEOB ARE YOU NUTS?"Gikwang shouted...he kept shouting "I CAN'T SEE TURN THE LIGHTS ON!"All of us looked at him sadly.When I went back home to get a air of new cloths I also went to check out what Jieun was doing...When I entered her room.It was empty she wasen't there and also everything in her room was empty I got a bad feeling.Suddenly I spotted a letter on the table...

Jieun's POV

When I was at my room.I sat at my bed hopelessly...

"What have I done again?..Lee Jieun...why do you keep hurting Yang Yoseob?...everytime when you weren't next to him he was happy...but when I appeared his life became trash."Then I decided something.I packed all my stuff and wrote a letter to DuJun Oppa and I decided to go away from Yoseob and make his life happy again.Before I looked around the house I re-checked the whole room.Until I found me and Yoseob's memory box I left a letter and a box on the table and said forever good bye to my house...

DuJun's POV

The letter was written


Dear Oppa,

When you read this letter I would have been gone already.I decided to leave you guys.It seemed that I was runing everyone's life...so I am leaving please don't ry to find me even you do I would run away again...and About Yoseob Please take good care of him and don't tell me I left until you think the time came.I think for the past year I was too Griddy...I never thought about Yoseob.When he was always with me he got hurst but when I was not with me I was happy.So please don't fine me From your sister  Jieun

P.S.

Please five the box under this letter to Yoseob.ask him to keep it until I come an find him one day.


***************************

This is the final chapie of this fix.But I never marked it complete do you know why?!Cause I got a big surprise for you guys.

I would tell you guys if I get 20subscribers in total (powers) and 10more comments so don'tthink that this fix would end so stay reading!!!

and try telling people to read this