Chapter 6

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living in a perfect life that world can offer, Kim Jungeun grew up being perfect too. Well not PERFECT perfect, but for the people who were around her, the young tsundere is perfect.

Was born in middle class family, aces her grades since kindergarten until middle school and accelerated for two years which made her entered college at very young age, Jungeun made everyone amazed.

Who would’ve thought that someone who was still in her 17th year of existence will attend college and study law? Impossible, right?

But she made it and she let all people know how smart she is by being their campus ace.

Everyone who were around Jungeun praised her and complimented her always, asking how she did that and tell how jealous they were. The smart brunette just smiled at them and answered with, “I’m always thinking about my dreams and it motivates me much.”

And when she told them what was her dreamt, it added another wave of surprise to the people.

Dreaming about having perfect family in the future and almost fairytale like life? No one expected that.

But Jungeun just started her dreams after witnessing her parents love each other dearly and live their life happily.

She wants that too. She wants a love story that her parents have.

So since she was a child until she grew up and enjoying her perfect life, she was also building her dreams about her own future perfect family. Having a faithful partner, makes a bundle of joy that she’ll spoil, and other things that connect to love. Jungeun planned everything already.

“Wooming, what do you think about Cherry?” the young law school student turned to her best friend and grinned.

The 3rd year in college Kim Jiwoo (They were both 20 at that time but Jungeun finished college already, leaving the former in college) furrowed her eyebrows towards the older and thought for a while. “You’re naming your child with English name?”

“Why not? We’re in Los Angeles. We grew up here and became American citizen after our birth. I’m just embracing the cultu-“

“Cherry is fine and sweet. I’m giving you thumbs up for that idea, Jungie.”

Listing another name on the back of her journal, Jungeun added Cherry on the list and nodded in satisfaction.

She was always listing the names that she thought will fit her future baby and jotted it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter