The End of the Drama

Through the Odd and Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie!” Krystal ran into Jessica, who buried her face in her own hands. Krystal and Jaehyun have been told by Tiffany that Jessica and Taeyeon were at the hospital.

“Krystal, Jaehyun,” Jessica raised her head and examined her sibling, “You guys okay?”

“We are okay,” said Krystal before hugging her older sister, “Tiffany Unnie was taking care of us. She told me about Yunho Oppa too.”

“Where is he?” Jaehyun asked

“Hyoyeon took her to the police station,” Jessica answered. She was about to tell them about Minjeong when suddenly Taeyeon appears

“Taeyeon Unnie? I thought the one who’s being operated right now is you?” Krystal raised one of her eyebrows

“No,” Jessica pulled from the hug and looked at both Krystal and Jaehyun, “It’s Minjeong, Kim Minjeong.”

“Who is she?” Jaehyun asked

“My step-sister. Shee’s on runaway all the time because Kim Suyeon’s people were after her. Hyoyeon found her and took her to me,” Taeyeon explained, “She was the one who saved Jessica and me.”

“How’s her condition?” Krystal asked Taeyeon

“It’s been three hours,” Taeyeon sighed, “She’s battling with her life.”

Jessica slowly cried again, which made Taeyeon pull her for a hug and caress her hair lovingly

“She would be okay, Sica,” Taeyeon whispered, “She’s fond of her. I hope you guys could meet her after this.”

Both Jaehyun and Krystal only nodded. They feel the same anxiety with Jessica since someone is battling her life right now.

****

Jessica was refused at first; she won’t leave the hospital before hearing about Minjeong’s condition. But Krystal finally conveyed to her that Hyoyeon and Yoona would be here. Moreover, Taeyeon will follow her home.

“Promise me you will call me immediately if she woke up,” said Jessica before entering Jaeheyun’s car

“Promise, Unnie. Don’t worry much. I will keep updating Taeyeon Unnie,” Yoona answered

“Rest well,” Hyoyeon bowed, “I’m really sorry for taking Yunho with me before.”

“It was never your fault, Hyo,” Taeyeon butted in, “He will make a move. If not to Jessica and me, he would come for Jaehyun and Krystal.”

“Taeyeon Unnie is right,” Yoona added

“Thank you.”

“You did so many things for Jessica and me. So do not ever look down on yourself,” said Taeyeon,  “I’ll see you later.”

 

Thanks to Taeyeon, even if Jessica fidgeted in her sleep, Taeyeon could handle her. Yoona texted Taeyeon that the operation was a success at dawn, but Winter was still in her deep sleep. Maybe she will open her eyes at noon and tell them not to rush into the hospital. Everything is fine, said Yoona in the text.

“We can come after lunch,” said Jessica after checking her phone, “Tiffany will be here.”

Taeyeon nodded and finished her breakfast, “What will she do?”

“Explaining about the case? Maybe,” Jessica shook her head, “How about the office, Krystal?”

“Since Tiffany and Choi Group handled it well, we still work as usual. I heard some people murmured about you and Kim Suyeon, but I guess they have no idea about that woman was hunting you down.”

“How about the studio, Jaehyun?” Taeyeon asked

“Kim Suyeon’s people suddenly came to our studio two days ago,” Jaehyun explained after taking a sip of his coffee, “They was looking for something related to you and made a mess. Then, they left when they found nothing.”

“I left a message to Yuri for closing the studio if something bad happened,” Taeyeon uttered, “I guess she did it.”

“Yep, but she told us to wait for you. That’s why they didn’t demand an explanation.”

“I will tell them in the meantime,” Taeyeon sipped her coffee, “The mess happened after they chased Jessica before.”

“Yep. After that, two bodyguards were put to watch us. That’s the time when they saw Yunho Oppa,” Krystal added, “I have no idea before.”

“He’s finally paying his action. He made Minjeong wounded before,” Jessica gritted her teeth

Jaehyun and Krystal nodded in agreement. Taeyeon told a story about Minjeong before; that’s why Jessica feels so fond of her step-sister. Also, Jessica and Taeyeon will reconcile on their marriage.

“I think Tiffany Unnie is coming,” said Krystal when she heard the bell ringing.

“SIca!” Tiffany jumped to her friend immediately, “I was ing worried!”

“I know, I know,” Jessica chuckled

“I came with the legal team for this case,” Tiffany explained about three people who came with her

“I see,” Jessica nodded, “Let's talk with the others.”

“So, Kim Suyeon will be called to the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter