Run Away

Through the Odd and Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica prepares for the next meeting carefully. Tiffany called her in the meantime because she’s the candidate for the next COO; after she’s appointed as CEO by the next week. As far as I know, if there’s nothing big, she would be the next CEO, no wonder.

“I even hired a lawyer to make sure that the process is safe,” said Tiffany through the phone. She called Jessica almost everyday to check upon her friend, “My Father in law complained because I should do this long before.”

“He wanted you stay here, but you were gone first.”

“That’s called strategy, Madam.”

“Anyway, I called her with Madam. She’s surely super mad after realized that Taeyeon and I no longer together.”

“Of course, she lost her pawn over you,” Tiffany chuckled, “But still, you need to be careful. This phone might be tapped.”

“Yep. I already hired people to check the security. From Jihyo Unnie’s recommendation.”

“Nice step, Jessie. I couldn’t be waiting for coming back to my office.”

“You always be welcoming there, Tiff,” Jessica smiled widely, “I need to check something again. See you when I see you.”

“Yep! Update me later.”

“Okay!”

*****

Jessica smiled when she found Taeyeon is here again. The latter is discussing something with Jaehyun, unaware about Jessica’s presence.

Later, after Jessica put her coat off, Taeyeon finally turned her head to Jessica

“You are home,” Taeyeon grinned, ignored Jaehyun who still explaining something

“Noona!” Jaehyun puffed his cheeks, “Listen to me.”

“Hahaha , sorry Jaehyun,” Jessica patted Jaehyun’s head before kissed Taeyeon’s cheek, “Have you eaten, guys?”

“We ate before, don’t worry,” Taeyeon replied, “You?”

Jessica nodded, “I’ll freshen myself first. Finish your work with Jaehyun first.”

“You need longer time for bathing, Noona. So, I could finish this,” Jaehyun rolled his eyes because he knows Taeyeon urged to spend her night with Jessica already

“Don’t worry,” Jessica winked before strode to her room

“Your sister is so ing beautiful,” Taeyeon mumbled, “I was so stupid back then.”

“We all know that you were stupid back then,” Jaehyun teased, “Don’t make her sad again.”

“I promise,” Taeyeon smiled to Jaehyun, “I will protect her at all cost.”

“Anyway,” Jaehyun put the documents, “Are we really safe right now? Sorry, I have overheard your conversation with Hyoyeon Noona before.”

“Sehun and Luhan are around,” Taeyeon replied, “They will report if something goes wrong.”

Jaehyun sighed, “Because I think someone was tailing me this morning.”

“Really?” Taeyeon stopped her activities, “When did it happen?”

“I was riding my motorcycle like usual. Because I’m still sleepy, I almost missed the green light, but a car behind me didn’t honk. And it followed me even I took the small street to go to your studio.”

“Do you remember about the license?”

“Obviously not.”

“The type of car?”

“Ah, Audi R5, black.”

“I will give this information to Hyoyeon.”

“Thank you, Noona,” said Jaehyun, “I was so scared to the point I couldn’t even tell both my sister.”

“Please keep this from them. I’m afraid if they will freak out.”

“Okay, Noona. You too, please be careful.”

“Always I am, Jaehyun.”

 

“What did you do with Jaehyun before?” Jessica asked while snuggled herself into Taeyeon’s embrace. Jessica likes the smell of Taeyeon’s vanilla fragrance, mixed with her own scent. It’s intoxicating; Jessica shamelessly said that she likes it.

“Next photoshoot,” Taeyeon replied while left some kisses to Jessica’s head, “Outdoor photoshoot and Jaehyun asked me some references.”

“I’m glad that you are getting along with him and Krystal.”

“You were the one who didn’t like my presence,” Taeyeon chuckled when Jessica moves and looking at her, “I’m right.”

“You were so annoying back then.”

“Sorry,” Taeyeon pecked Jessica’s lips

“Are you really change now?”

“I’m a different person now,” Taeyeon smiled gently, “Thanks for teaching me how to love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter