I love you

I love you

 


The alarm clock plays that irritating music, stirring Yifan from his slumber. He groans and pulls the covers over his head, snuggling closer to the body next to him. ‘I don’t want to get up.’ He thinks. 

The alarm continues to blare throughout the room. 

“Min....Minseokie turn that annoying thing off.” Yifan shakes him, Minseok groans, stretches his arms over his head and blindingly searches for his phone until he grabs it and turns it off. He lets it fall on the surface, not caring about the thud it makes on the night stand. 

“Thank you.” Yifan kisses his neck. They’re still under the covers, and his eyes are still closed. Minseok sighs contently. 

It’s 5am and they both have jobs to attend to. Yifan puts his legs over Minseok’s, bending greatly because Minseok is small and Yifan a giant. He pulls him closer until his body warmth is as he wants it to be. 

“We should get up.” Groggy, Minseok whispers, his mouth close to Yifan’s chest and the breath hot under the covers. 

And Yifan’s mouth turns upside down. “Noooo.” He whines. “No job is better than having you in my arms.” He pulls him closer again, now Minseok’s mouth is flat against Yifan’s chest. “Let’s sleep some more.”

Minseok uncovers them, it was getting hot. He takes deep breath before laughing and saying, “You’re bad influence.”

“Is that why you married me?” Yifan nudges him, Minseok can’t see his face but he can feel the smile on Yifan’s face. 

But Minseok is feeling mischievous and decides to say, “Wu Yifan. I'm only here for your money.” He makes sure to school his expression.

Yifan gasps, quickly moving away from him, his mouth opened and his arms no longer tight on Minseok’s body. He gaps and gaps until Minseok shakes his head and brings a hand to close his mouth. He lets his hand slide under his chin, caressing it. “You’re my sugar daddy. Or did you forget?” 

Yifan climbs on top of him, holding his hands to the side. Minseok’s eyebrows arches, his mouth slightly turning into a smile. 

“Oh yeah?” Yifan gets close to his face, Minseok’s yes flutter and Yifan can’t help but kiss them. “Are you going to wait until I die and then take my riches and run of into the sunset with your sideman? Huh?” He holds his chin, smirking as he does so.

“No.” Minseok answers. Yifan’s eyesbrows shoots up. 

“No?”

“I’ll kill you with my kisses. I’ll make you fall in love with me and then leave you to die with a loves kiss.” Minseok can’t help but laugh. 

Yifan tsks and bops Minseok's head with his thumb.

“You ruined it.” He falls next to Minseok again. 

Minseok laughs and shakes his head. He gives him a kiss and whispers, “I love you.” 

Yifan gasps, a hand going up to his open mouth. “Is this how it starts?”

Minseok shoves him as he chuckles. Yifan laughs and pampers kisses along Minseok’s face. 

“I love you. Forever and ever.”

 

 

 

 

& There you have it folks, the beautiful xiuris! *clap clap clap* :)