eight

petals
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What the ?"

The blood’s new and Sooyoung faintly thinks about that as she takes in the sight. The petals are bright blue this time, cheery and full of hope and so very Seungwan that there’s an imperceptible smile on her lips when she finishes hurling. Of course, the blood ruins the image but oh, well.

Chaeyoung is staring at her, and Sooyoung somehow knows that she should be panicking at the idea of her seeing her like this, but she feels a little tipsy, bleary-minded like she gets after three or so bottles so she smiles sloppily at the shock-faced woman instead.

Chaeyoung recoils and Sooyoung imagines her own reflection in her eyes, mouth smeared in red and blue petals smattered in blood at her feet. Her smile widens and she says, hey.

"," Chaeyoung breathes out, and steps forward before hesitating, ", wait here."

She is gone, rushing to the direction of their kitchen who barely blinks before she’s back again, a carton of orange juice in her hands.

"Drink." The juice is pushed towards Sooyoung who takes it without question.

She manages around five gulps of the drink, before lowering the carton and Chaeyoung pushes a glass of water into her hands immediately, which Sooyoung takes a well-placed sip of before finally registering the situation.

Her entire body freezes, which of course, Chaeyoung notices and eyebrows stitched in what looks like worry, she opens to question.

Sooyoung

Please log in to read the full chapter