seven

petals
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first time she sees Sejeong is on Seungwan's birthday.

Seungwan introduces Sooyoung to her friends and they play games and drink beers.

Sooyoung thinks it's odd to have these people interact with her, when previously they've only existed through Seungwan's stories and Sooyoung has long since become used to regarding them as fictional characters rather than real people.

She knows things like Sejeong having a birthmark on her wrist, Chaeyoung taking two sugars with her coffee, Chanyeol being a diehard Star Wars fan. She knows that Seungwan loves all of them, and can almost see it being reciprocated in the way they regard each other, the silent conversations and easy banter speaking of a bond too deep for Sooyoung to ever imagine comprehending.

Sooyoung feels like life might be a movie sometimes, with the protagonist unquestionably being Seungwan and herself being nothing more than a side character fated to watch the people she loves fly away while her own feet firmly stays on the ground.

The bell rings when they're in the middle of Monopoly and Seungwan gets up to answer the door. When it's Seungwan's turn, Sooyoung turns to look at the door only to see her kissing Seulgi.

She excuses herself and locks herself in the bathroom. She spits blue and cleans the mess she did before going back to them with a pained smile on her face.

πŸ₯€

Joohyun meets Seungwan on Sooyoung's birthday.Β 

They were in Sooyoung's

Please log in to read the full chapter