More About S-Beatz!

Believe In Us { super junior story. } [HIATUS]

Group Name: Super Beatz (S-Beatz)

Fanclub Name: BeatBoxes

Fanclub Color:                 

Associated Acts: Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), Girls Generation, SMTown

Leader: Yei-Soo

Maknae: Jasmine

 

 


"Yah! Taeyeon-unnie!" Seohyun yelled from the living room where the rest of Girls Generation sat around the T.V. "What is it?" Taeyeon walked in, then looked at the screen. "They're takinng about the new girlband, S-Beatz." Jessica said, pointing at the T.V. "Oh, Really?" Taeyeon sat down next to Sooyoung and watched as they went on and on about how S-Beatz has high potential and things like that. Things that angered Yoona, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri. "I doubt they'll even last as long." Yoona sneered. "I'll give them about 3 months." Yoona hated new groups. She hated for the spotlight to be taken away from Girls Generation. Especially since GG has already had their comeback, and this is SM's first new girlband since the debut of f(x). Then, They started talking about how Jasmine and Jae were techincally sisters and were both the little sisters of Jay Park. That should do it. Yoona thought to herself with a smirk. She had met Jae and Jasmine before. Jae is a very cold and distant young lady, as Jasmine is very nice and friendly. She knew they would never be able to co-exist together! That'll definately destroy them.


Yup. I made SNSD the bad guys. I planned on making it f(x) but they don't have a lot of history with SuJu. The picture above is just really a picture of After School, so please don't copyright me! I did edit it myself though. Tell me, guys, What do you think of the fanclub stuff? You think thats a good name/color for them? S-Beatz Fighting!