Last 2 Members?!

Believe In Us { super junior story. } [HIATUS]

It's time! Time to reveal the last member of S-Beatz! Or last two members?!

Yes, Another member has been added to the 6 girl band at last minute!

Lets meet the original last member, Kari Jung!

Kari is 19 years old and was born June 27th. If you remember her face, She was once featured in one of BoA's music videos! She also did an online audition and SM executives traveled all the way to Namhae just to see her. She's the groups Rapper and Dancer and the groups Aegyo Princess. She's good friends with f(x)'s Victoria and is always seen with Heechul's cat, Heebum.

 

And now, The member added to the group at last minute, Jae Park!

She's 18 years old and was born Janurary 18th. And, believe it or not, She is also Jay Park's sister!

Which brings in question, Does Jasmine know this?

She's S-Beatz' Sub-Vocal and Dancer.  She was also a back up dancer for many hit songs such as 2NE1's I Am The Best and f(x)'s Hot Summer.

She can also play many instruments, like the violin, guitar piano and bass

 

Well, Thats S-Beatz! Whats next?


 

Thats it! I had to add another member, Because I was torn between AngelInHisHeart and Onews_Future_Wife's applications! Either today or tomarrow, I'll post a chapter where everyone meets everyone. Thanks for applying everyone and S-Beatz Fighting!