015

WAIT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lena laughed aloud at her friend’s joke feeling light and bubbly. Their group of editors was out on a shopping spree and it was the most fun she has had in a long while.

Their group of five with three of them being fashion magazine editors, another one a novelist with the wittiest sense of humor, and she being her current editor have caught on fire. Those three girls having seen Lena and her ‘potentiality to wear anything’, their words not hers has been dragging her all over Shanghai to doll her up.

She did not mind a bit instead she loved the way they babied her as they were much older than her with the oldest being 40 something. These girls had something she never had- they had their individuality, their sense of style, and their own everything. They own themselves and it was such a joy to bask in their confident auras.

To know that such women, such amazingly talented women loved and adored her filled the enormous gap in her heart… enough to sustain her, enough to make her look forward to her days.

It had been four months since her escape to Shanghai and she would proudly say that she was thriving. She was happy…

At least happy enough.

But then when the day was over and she came home to herself she would sit and think about Jongin. She was long done crying but she missed him terribly. Her friends had tried to make her go on dates but she was having none of it.

Let her at least mourn the death of her love before she

Please log in to read the full chapter