Part17

My Secret Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started hyperventilating.
Why me? I can't fight him! He's huge, and the baby had to be protected. 

But another Voice in my head piped up. My alpha voice.

"He hasn't noticed you yet. Charge him. Make him pay for the death of your alpha."

So I charged. I ran at him and shifted, claws unsheathed, with the new power of the alpha coursing through my veins. 

I landed in his back, raking my claws through his flesh, biting into his neck. 

I continued to attack until he threw me off, sending me flying. 

I turned in the air to prevent landing in my stomach. 

"So it's you," he said with a snarl,"a young girl, and pregnant no less. Is this all your pack could muster? Because it looks to me that after I'm through with all of you, Blue Moon will be finished."He laughed a heckling laugh.

I tried to move, to stand up, but couldn't move. 

He crept up to me, fangs bared.

"When I'm through with you, you'll be nothing but shreds of blood and baby." He whispered menacingly.

All of a sudden a blur of fur smashes into his side, sending him flying into a rock face. 

"Not if I can help it" momo snarled, stepping in front of me, protectingly. 

"You dare defy your Father? Your Alpha?!" He screams.

"You are no father of mine, and not my alpha for much longer." 

This side of momo is dark, powerful, and strong. This is not him, but it's the him he needs to be right now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter