Chapter 2 : Confusion

Now or No

Taeyeon POV

"I want to tell you that... I am getting married Tae, my parent told me to marry this one guy, and it turned out to be my crush in highschool back then, I am so happy but at the same time confused Tae, what should I do?" Said Tiffany

"WHAT??!! Y-you want t-to get what? Okay if this is a prank, just stop it okay, i lose now, tell me this is a joke..." i said sadly.

"No, I'm not Tae, I'm not joking, why would I prank you about such serious matter like this"

oh my Lord Jesus, I have been loving her this long and this is what i get, just kill me oh Lord 

"Hahaha... So what do you want to do now Fany ah?"

"I don't know Tae, i dont know what to do anymore, thats why I asked you about this, I am happy but at the same time I'm confused to Tae, what if he like, you know right how all my ex boyfriend treated me, they was fine and until some time they changed for the worse, cheated me and sometime abused me Tae, I dont know what to do Tae" 

I am always right here beside you and you dont even know how my feeling Fany, how should i help you when you dont even know what am I feeling Fany ah, if you just accept my love, I wont even treat you like your past boyfriends.....

" Tae... Tae.... Taeyeon, hello to Taeyeon??!"

"Oh yes.. yes.. Fany ah, sorry, I was thinking something earlier"

"So what should I do Taetae ah?"

"Ohh, about that, how about you meet this man first and then tell me how you feel about him, and if you dont like him then i will try to talk to your parent, convince them to cancel the marriage, how abou that Fany?" I smiled forcefully.

"Hmm.. Thats sound good Taeyeon, thank you, you are really my best friend Tae, what would I do if I dont have you in my life..." she smiled beautifully showing that special eye smile that she has. 

I dont want just to be you bestfriend Fany ah... I want you to be my partner for life, if you just know what i feel towards you Fany ah~

"Okay then, I will go back to my work, the boss is calling me, Bye Fany, see you next time" 

"Okay Tae, Bye..."

to be continued....

thats it for this chapter, what will happen next chapter, please look forward alright guys... Peace out haha ;)