Chapter 2

Almost Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2021:

For another few years, everything went okay. Small fights and bickers were present but none of it damaged their relationship. Even a tiny bit. 

Three years flew so fast that Jinsoul became a successful business woman after graduating college. With the secret help of her father. And for Jungeun, she's now studying in a law school and making sure she's topping every exams. 

The both of them are still head over heels for each other, even though schedules forbid them to be lovey-dovey for awhile, it doesn't affect their love. And when they got a free day from all the exhausting works and projects they had, the couple decide to go out and celebrate their upcoming special day, which is their 7th anniversary.

"Babe! Are you ready?!" Jinsoul shouts from their condominium's living room.

It's been a half of an hour since Jungeun finished taking her bath, yet the younger doesn't still coming out from their bedroom.

"Yes yes! I'm sorry, baby." 

Hurriedly leaving and locking their bedroom door, Jungeun makes her way towards her patiently waiting girlfriend who only shows her dorky smile while roaming her eyes from the brunette's top to toe.

"You look gorgeous. As always." Jinsoul compliments, taking Jungeun's hand on her own and she interwines their fingers.

"Thank you so much. You look good as well, unnie." Blushing because of the raven's compliment, Jungeun also praise her beloved's look.

The brunette is wearing a black sleeveless dress and black stiletto heels. While Jinsoul, she wears a white longsleeve polo, tucking in her black formal pants and partnered with black formal shoes. They're both complimenting each other's simple yet elegant outfit for that special night.

The younger suddenly stares at her lover's face intensely making the raven confused and the former blindly takes something from her pouch, a spectacles.

"You forgot this at your table." Jungeun says, showing her lover's item.

Jinsoul lets out a chuckle before taking her spectacles from Jungeun's hand and wears it, earning a toothy grin from the other girl.

"So...?"

"Perfect."

Both of them leave their condominium, wearing a huge smiles on their faces and excited for their dinner.

Arriving to a fancy Italian restaurant, Jungeun and Jinsoul were assisted by a waiter to their reserved VIP table and they thank him after sitting on their chair.

"You really love to spend your money, huh?" Jungeun says to the smiling raven.

Jinsoul just shrug her shoulders playfully before she gestures the menu book to the younger. "Choose everything that you think tastes perfect, Jungeun-ah. You deserve the best tonight."

"But you know that I'm on my diet lately.... right?"

Letting out a snort after hearing her girlfriend's words, Jinsoul places her hand on Jungeun's.

"You're y already. No need to starve yourself, love." Jinsoul assures.

The younger just nods her head and checks the menu book in front of her. Listing the foods that catches her attention in mind, soon Jungeun gives her signal to the raven that she finally decided her order and Jinsoul calls the nearest waiter to their table.

"Your order for tonight, Ms. Jung?" The waiter asks, obviously knows the woman in front of him.

The raven smiles politely before telling their orders and after few minutes, the couple got their privacy again.

"Sometimes it feels so great having a rich girlfriend." Jungeun jokes, earning a chuckle from the other.

"And it always feels so great having a beautiful girlfriend to spoil." Jinsoul responds with a wink.

"Flirt."

"You love it when I'm being a flirt though." Jinsoul says, with a dorky smile on her face.

The younger just rolls her eyes playfully before sipping some water from her wine glass. "Whatever, unnie."

Talking for more minutes before their order arrived, the couple enjoyed their food and continued to discuss about themselves.

"Hey, Jungie."

"Hm?"

"Remember our plans years ago?"

Jungeun swallows the meat she's chewing while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Plans about what?" Jungeun asks.

Jinsoul didn't answer the brunette's question, but instead she stands up from her seat before she kneel in front of her girlfriend, who's now confused.

"You know.. Getting married after getting your diploma..." The raven starts, reminding the younger woman about their future plans with each other three years ago.

Jungeun, who's slowly remembering what Jinsoul was talking about, nods carefully. "Yeah... and what abo-"

The older didn't let her finish as she suddenly raises a hand and stops her from talking befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter