Chapter 1 - Recall

Hidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chaelin POV*

I was looking to the stack of financial statement and a few accounting documents on my desk. I sighed a bit because i need to check on the numbers but i smiled when i saw the figure stated there. Yes. My restaurant business are getting better over the years. I couldnt deny that is the only income that i have now. It's been 3 years since im on hiatus after the group disbandment. I tried to remove the bad memories in my mind but i couldnt. So many things popped up in my mind. I graduated in business study but passion is in music. 

"Yah. Why are you still here? You are not going to the restaurant? It's already noon but you're still here with your bedface." Thats my eldest brother, SungYeol. I have been living with him for the past 1 year. I have my own house but my family refused me to live alone. 

"I'm just wake up. Last night i was drinking with Minzy until dawn. I didnt plan to go anywhere today. I think they can handle the restaurant well without me. You free today? Why you look like a homeless? Uglier than me" i smirked at him as a revenge.

"I got magazine cover shooting later. Go cook something else to eat"

"No. I'm getting food delivery."

"You're the restaurant owner, why you're so lazy to cook?"

"I'm the owner, not the chef you motherer!"

"Yah! I'm your brother. Please have some respect."

"Oh now you want me to respect you? How about you guys never respect my decision?"

"Awhh come on! You still talked about this? Its been 3 years Chaelin-ah. Move on please..."

I'm not answering him. I packed my stuff and going to somewhere where i believe can relief my pressure. I texted my restaurant supervisor to look after my restaurant for a few days. "I'm outstation" i said.

It took me 3 hours driving to Angel's Care Orphanage. It's a place where i used to go when i'm free and need to release my pressure. Its located near to the beach. Its a very different from another orphanage. Its far from the city yet it still a decent place for a living. I'm obviously not belong to this place but i have 'children' that growing up here. They need love and attention. They are still young and fragile. 

"HI EVERYONE!!" i greeted (more like shouted) at the kids and passed the pastries and cupcakes to orphanage supervisor, Madam Jia.

"Eonnie!!!" they are r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter