Ch. 7 - What If

Meet You Again 2: Fall For Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was as if time had stopped, the sound of the rain even muffled everything around them, they only had one meeting in the same sight.

That smile even made Ahyoung trapped in her flowery heart. Sehun held the pizza box with both hands, "Is this for me?" He didn't even ask why she was there.

Ahyoung took off her hand of it, "I accidentally saw you here while crossing the road." She held the plastic bag in her hand tighter. "I thought you needed it."

Sehun smiled then took a step closer towards her which made her startled. "Your face will get wet." He covered their heads.

"I am fine." Ahyoung shifted the pizza box a little above her head. However, Sehun certainly didn't allow it. Instead, he got closer and closer.

Ahyoung was silent and could only look at his broad chest. He looked down at her, "You're on your way to your studio?" He knew that this was an area of her studio.

"Hm," Ahyoung admitted it. "I'm working on something, so I'm staying there lately."

"Then I don't need this." Suddenly, Sehun dropped the pizza box. Ahyoung's eyes widened, "What are you doing? You will get soaked." 

"That's why I need to stop by your studio for shelter." Sehun looked up, letting the heavy raindrops fall over him. 

"Are you crazy?" 

Sehun ignored her then ran. "Let's race to your studio!" Ahyoung caught the words of his faint voice that was carried by the rain. She looked at him in bewildered.

Sehun spun around at her, laughing, with his eyes that formed a crescent moon. It felt strange when she saw him like that, he spread his arms and told her to hurry up. Like a child, he ran without caring about the rain which might make people scolded him at home because he could get cold. 

"I shouldn't have come to him..." Ahyoung sighed then walked quickly after him. She can see him walking backward while looking at her.

"Hurry, Kim Ahyoung-ssi!" He smiled broadly as if she approved of his idea.

"Is he really Oh Sehun?" Ahyoung grunted slightly irritated by his sudden action.

Sehun looked at the studio that was already in front of his eyes, he turned around to check on Ahyoung. "You used to follow me from behind, why are you walking so slow now." Sehun smiled slightly as seeing her still walking and then she started running towards him.

He enjoyed seeing Ahyoung running towards him, just like in the old days. He didn't know why he was showing a side she might never have seen before. When he saw her, he automatically wanted to make things fun.

"Ahhh..why are you staying here, hurry up and down." Ahyoung ran down the stairs while scolding him. She opened the door and took off his raincoat quickly. 

Sehun just looked at her with a smile, he put his backpack on the floor and then opened his wet jacket. Ahyoung ran inside then returned to him with a towel.  

"Dry yourself before you get cold."

Sehun took the big towel from her hand. "Thanks."

Ahyoung just stared at him then immediately turned back. She kept her towel on the chair after slightly drying her hair and face and then walked towards the kitchen. "Are you a kid? How do you run like that when it's raining so hard." Ahyoung started nagging while opening the cupboard above her head. She took a jar filled with tea bags. "Did the police train officers to survive in the rain?" She continued to talk without realizing Sehun walked towards her. "You used to be very diligent about carrying an umbrella, has that habit gone?" Then, suddenly, Sehun stood behind her while covering part of her head with a towel.

"You're still nagging, huh?" Ahyoung froze in place. He pulled the trough of her heart at the moment. "Worry about yourself too, you can get cold too." He rubbed her head gently with a towel. She flustered and held the towel over her head then quickly turned around. He backward slightly and smiled.

"I can do that by myself.." Ahyoung rubbed her head lightly and hid her nervousness.

"Hmm," Sehun didn't argue. He came closer and leaned forward towards her made her went still but she tried to be cool.

Sehun looked down intently at her which made her nervous, she didn't even can breathe loudly and he knows that. "Do you making tea?" He took two mugs behind her, then stood back upright in front of her.

Ahyoung was blinked and a little pissed off. "Sit down, I'll make it." She snatches the two mugs and turns her back to him.

Sehun giggled silently behind her, "Okay." He rolled his eyes and walked back to the middle studio.

A sky painting on canvas still looks fresh and unfinished. Some of the paint was still wet. Sehun sat beside the easel and looked around. This is the world she loves, it was his thoughts.

Sehun looked at Ahyoung from where he was, then remembered what Kris said about her accident. After that, he tried to think back to those days, the more clearly he remembered, the more he felt sorry. 

"The problem is me, Oh Sehun. I am not ready to show all my sides from the past eleven years to you."

His eyes turned soft and feels the pain. "Do you want to change your clothes?" Ahyoung turned around while holding up two mugs of tea. His eyes were twitched, "Ng?"

Ahyoung came over and gave his tea, "Your clothes must be wet even if you wear a jacket."

Sehun was holding his own shirt and it was indeed wet. "Wait, I have a t-shirt, it's big enough for you to wear." Ahyoung moved to her room then came back with a large pink t-shirt. Sehun looked at the pink t-shirt with a heart in the middle, that's a bit... "Ah, I heard pink is a trend among men. So I think it doesn't matter-" Ahyoung grinned awkwardly. This was the only big outfit she had. She also showed him two cotton trousers, "These pants are too big for me and they have a rubber waist, try them, maybe they fit you." Sehun noticed that those pants were too feminine with colorful spotted patterns.

"I don't think this is too flashy," Ahyoung assured.

Sehun shook his head vaguely but in the end, he went to the bathroom to change clothes. Ahyoung waited in the kitchen while enjoying her tea. "Aaa!" Sehun's scream made Ahyoung automatically run to the bathroom and open the door which was not locked from the inside.

"What's wrong?" Ahyoung caught Sehun shirtless while holding the shower handle.

Sehun was silent looked at her for a moment then he stuttered, “I thought the water was going to come out of the tap and it's hot." Ahyoung heard it while realizing what she was doing as still standing there. She noticed that his body had several scars which made her shudder. He became a little awkward as looking down at his own body.

"Sorry." Ahyoung quickly closed the door again. "You have to lock the door!" She told him in flustered and walked away.

Ahyoung headed for the easel, she put on a canvas work apron and sat in front of the easel. 

She glanced at the bathroom door for a moment, then back to the painting. 

The bathroom door sounded open, Ahyoung tried not to be affected to turn her head. She focused on drawing a paper airplane. 

Sehun was still standing at the door and he felt comfortable in the clothes that Ahyoung lent him even though it was a little embarrassing. He walked towards Ahyoung slowly, "I'm done." He was standing beside the easel, waiting for her to check on him.

Ahyoung looked up at him and found how cute he was in those clothes. Her clothes fit well on his body and the pants were a little hanging. She stared at him for long, trying to hold back her amusement. She smiled faintly. "It suits you."

Sehun narrowed his eyes, "Is that a compliment?" He sounded doubtful then pulled the chair beside her and sat down.

Ahyoung nodded, "Mm." She was still watching him. "It is."

Sehun stared at her in disbelief. "I know you want to laugh, so just laugh." He saw that she was biting her lower lip which was trembling slightly. But, Ahyoung just showed a smile that slowly widened then back to the painting.

Sehun smiled a little looking at her, he leaned slightly on the work table beside him as still looked at her. "So, is this what you have been working on lately?" 

"Not really. I just trained my hands-" Ahyoung looked the other way. "That's what I'm really working on."

Sehun looked at the woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter