Chapter Three

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rays of the morning light that shone into the room awoke Yoona from a beautiful dream. She stretched back and forth on the bed, looking for the girl that she has fallen in love with. When she realized that Jessica wasn't on the bed, she immediately woke up and looked around the house for the girl. Suddenly her phone rang on the table, Lieutenant Kim was calling her. "Hey Yoona, where are you? Do you know what time it is?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona looked at her watch and was shocked to find out that it was past nine in the morning, she was too late to go to work. "I'll be right there," Yoona quickly answered and then hung up. Meanwhile, two girls were in a restaurant on a busy street which was packed with people while they sipped on their hot coffee. They were sitting near the transparent glass door, so that they could watch people going about their day.

Tiffany took a sip of the delicious coffee and watched the girl sitting in front of her. "Were you fine last night?" she asked. Jessica, who was stirring the coffee, smelled the fragrant scent and smiled. "It was great," she said. "You must have been extremely happy that you got acquainted with her," Tiffany asked with a smirk on her face. Jessica blushed and looked away from Tiffany. "What do you mean?" she asked.

 "Come on Jessie, you're so obvious. You're literally acting like a love struck teenager," she said and smiled when Jessica rolled her eyes. "Anyways, how were you that night? Last night I was afraid of what that midget did to you," she said. Tiffany leaned back in her chair in deep thought, a beautiful smile appeared on the corner of her lips. "Are you in love or something?" Jessica asked and laughed with Tiffany's reaction.

Meanwhile, Tiffany looked closely at Jessica. There was something different about the girl. She wondered why she was wearing a high neck sweater when it was so hot outside. Most people wouldn't really care about what she was wearing, but Tiffany knew better than that. Suddenly, she leaned forward and pulled her collar down, she noticed several marks on her neck. Tiffany's eyes widened and she stammered.

"J-Jessica...did you?" she asked. "Yeah, now be quiet," Jessica said as she pulled her collar up and put her finger on Tiffany's lips, keeping her quiet. Meanwhile, Tiffany covered with her hand, still looking surprised. "You guys just met, I didn't know that you were that easy," she said. "She confessed to me last night and I realized that I love her," she said.

She felt that Tiffany was looking at her with an odd look and so she decided to tell her everything. "Wow Jessie. I didn't know you swing that way," Tiffany said. "Honestly, I didn't know either, but she's different Tiffany," Jessica said. Tiffany could see the sparkle in Jessica's eyes whenever she would talk about the girl. However, there was a part of her that was worried about what would happen in the future, dating a police officer is a risk.

The girl is a policeman and they are criminals, they are enemies, they shouldn't be in love. Meanwhile, Jessica leaned back in her chair, still stirring her coffee and watched people walk on the streets."But she's a policeman, so you should be careful Jess," Tiffany said. "Yes, you're right. Don't worry, we'll still accomplish our goal," Jessica said and Tiffany nodded

-

Taeyeon held a stack of case files and put them on the table. "Yoona," she said, but she was zoning out with a goofy grin on her face. "Yoona!" she exclaimed and waved a hand in front of her face. Finally she lifted her head to look at the files and sighed heavily while putting her head on the table tiredly. Taeyeon saw her actions and knocked on the table, her voice low. "Don't be lazy Lieutenant Im," she said. 

Yoona lay motionless on the table for a long time, suddenly remembering something. She sat up straight and decided to ask Taeyeon a question. "The girl you brought home yesterday, what happened to you two?" she asked. Taeyeon looked up at the ceiling, recalling last night. "Tiffany? Last night, I took care of her, we even exchanged phone numbers," she said while smiling. She immediately turned to Yoona with a smirk on her face.

"What about you? Did you get acquainted with your crush? I can tell you're head over heels for that girl. You even stopped playing with other girls," Taeyeon said. "Well..," she said with a huge grin on her face. "We spent the night together and now she is my girlfriend," she said arrogantly. Then she glanced at Taeyeon who was looking at her in bewilderment. "Is that true?" she asked, raising her voice as she ignored the case files and sat down on the chair.

"You haven't even talked to each other until yesterday, and you already slept with her! Wow, I didn't know that you were so smooth with girls," Taeyeon complimented the girl. "Yeah I know, imagine us in the future. We'll get married and soon I'll make a ton of money, wait I already have a bunch of money and..." Yoona said as she continued blabbering while Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her dorky friend's behavior.

"Okay, bye Taeyeon," she said as she slung her bag over her shoulder. "Wait, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked. "On a date," she replied as she left the room. "She's never gone on a date with her previous flings, so she must be deeply in love. Wait a second, Yoona you can't just leave work!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she tried to run after Yoona but to no avail. "She's so weird," she muttered as she walked back inside

Meanwhile, Yoona walked into the car and called Jessica. The phone rang for a long time, finally Jessica picked up the phone. "Hello?" she asked. "Dress up, let's go out," she replied. "Yoona? How do you know my number?" Jessica asked, but Yoona didn't reply to his question. "I'm almost there, I'll be there in ten minutes," she said. She smiled and quickly turned the phone off before she could hear Jessica's response.

She finally reached the luxury apartment building, she stayed in the car, constantly looking at her watch. A few minutes later, she saw Jessica walk out of the apartment building with a simple white shirt and jeans, but she looked extremely beautiful. She walked slowly, covering her face from the sun and didn't realize that everyone was looking at her. "You look so beautiful today," she said when she saw Jessica enter the car.

Jessica smiled as she got inside the car, putting the seat belt on. She was a little embarrassed with her girlfriend saying something. "Can't you tell me something else? I've heard that sentence so much, that I'm getting bored," she replied. Meanwhile Yoona chuckled, but she suddenly received a phone call from Lieutenant Kim. "Hello, Taeyeon, what's up?" she asked. "Seoul High School, come here quickly," she said.

Yoona turned off the phone, she was a little bit guilty, and turned to Jessica. "Sorry, but we might have lunch later," she said. Jessica turned towards Yoona with a sad and disappointed look. "Oh okay," she said. Yoona kissed her hand before turning back to the road. "Where are we going?" she asked as Yoona started driving the car in a different direction. "We're going to Seoul High School, there is probably a case there," she said.

Soon, the car quickly stopped in front of the high school, which is a fairly large school in the busy Eastern District of Seoul with an old and peaceful atmosphere. They stepped out of the car, it was hard to slip inside because there was a crowd of many curious people standing in front of the school gate. Yoona looked around the school and suddenly saw Taeyeon approaching her.

"On the opposite side, the old warehouse is in the corner," Taeyeon said as she pointed to the are

Please log in to read the full chapter