White Rose

The Last Romeo

Busy with the school assignment.  Almost collapsed and gonna wild because of the full schedule. Please bare with my English.

The past of Myungsoo and Sungjong.

.

.

In Kim residence

It was early in the morning,  a beautiful lady entering the hall way,  walking up to one door.  She knock it. 

'soo-ah,  are you wake? ' she said softly.  She opened the door slowly and smiled.  She walk in and move directly to the bed. 'soo-ah,  wake up, ' she say as he cares the little boy under the blanket. 

'five minutes Oemma, please' he mumbles. 

'soo-ah,  you say you want to go with your appa, right? ' she say. 

'um... I am still sleepy, ' he say.  The lady stand up and open the curtain. He opened the window and the smell of fresh air and sweet rose full the room. 

The boy sit and still running his eyes.  

'come,  your appa is waiting,' she say.  She pick his coat and put  single white rose in the pocket.

'what is it umma? '  ask myungsoo.

'its just charm,  for your luck,' she say.  The boy just nod his head.  He stand up and walk to the closet. 

After few moments later, he back and stand in front of his window and breath.... Smelling the sweet of the rose. 

He wave his hand to another boys whom walk out from the yard. 

'soo-ah,  are you ready? ' he heard someone calling him. 

'ne, ' he say.  He run walk out from his room. 

.

.

.

In another place,  

'jonggie,  morning, ' he say happily. A boy with small feature and pale skin,  smile a bit. 

'hyung,  you look so happy. Anything new? ' he say softly.  

'me and dongwoo hyung will  go to meeting,' he say full of happiness. The other boy just smile a bit. 

'do you want something? ' he ask. 

'no... Just tell me a story... It would be great, ' he say and force a smile. 

 'OK,  I will give you some flower from the hill. I am going now,  bye!' he say and leave the room.  Sungjonh just stay still in his bed.  He look out the window and tears start to form in his eyes.

He is jealous because he can not run nor walk outside freely like his hyung. 

.

.

.

At the office. 

Myungsoo is happy because finally he can follow his appa to the office,  sunggyu hyung come here when he is ten years old now, he is ten and his appa is taking him. 

Everyone great him and smile even praise him. He walk behind his father. 

'soo-ah,  appa will go to the meeting. So stay here or you may walk down the park outside, just don't go too far,  because I am gonna introduce you to our relatives.' say his father.  Myungsoo just nod.  He left alone in the office.  He feels bored and walkout from the office and walk down to follow the path that take him to the beautiful hill.  

He is happy see how beautiful his city.  He then hear some noise,  and turn around and see two boys is picking up some wild flowers. 

'I am tired. Let's do this again after the meeting, ' say  the boy. 

'no,  hyung.  The meeting will take time.  So imust pick it up now,' say another  boy.

'fine, you loves your dongsaeng so much,' he say as pick another wild flowers. 

'akh!  Snake!' shout the boy suddenly.  He hug the other boy and make him drop his bouquet of flower. 

'jes,  hyung!' he is mad and yes he sees the snake and both of them are shout. 

They both run away and myungsoo stay still across the field.  He just want to go back to the office his father will searching for him. 

.

.

.

At dongwoo and hoya side. 

'i am really sorry,  i was scared' say dongwoo. 

'me too, hyung.  I must pick another flower when we get home' he sigh.  

'hoya,  dongwoo,  please come to the meeting room.  Mr.  Kim will introduce someone to us' say someone. 

'ne,  ajushi,' say two boys.  They enter the room and scan for new face but fine no one. 

'hyung,  here! ' say someone. 

'yeolli, nice to see you, ' say hoya. Dongwoo still scan the room and see. 

'woohyun-ah,  gyu-hyung,  how are you? ' he say happily.  They grgre each other. 

'Today,  i will introduce my second son.  Myungsoo,' he say as another boy enter to the room. The boys just smike especially sungyeol and sunggyu.

'hello my name is kim myungsoo,' say the boy and he bow to everyone there.

.

.

The boys,  now play at their room,  leaving behind the older whwhom talk about bussiness. 

'i am glad that finally you enter our community,  L-ah! ' say sungyeol.  He like to play with this kid. 

'i am not,' myungsoo say because he hate being bully with sungyeol.

'L-ah come.  I will introdce you to woohyun,  hoya and dongwoo, ' say sunggyu. He follow his hyung. 

'its nice to see you,  L' say woohyun.  L just smile.  His hyung must tell about it, his nick name that sungyeol give to him. 

'hello,  i am hoya and this is my cousin dongwoo, ' hoya say. 

'hello,' say dongwoo.  Both of them play together.  Sungyeol is play with L,  sunggyu, woohyun and dongwoo is talking about some bussiness.  and  hoya,  he is in deep tought about his promise,  

'akh!' he say because someone is hitting him. 

'mianne hyung, '  L say.

'mianne,  hoya hyung' say sungyeol.  He is afraid that hoya will scold them. 

'fine,  just i must go to pick some flowers now, ' he say and want to leave the room. 

'hyung but there is a snake at the hill,' say myungsoo.  Hoya look at him. ' i was there across the field, ' he explain. 

'why you want pick some flowers,  for whom? ' say sungyeol. 

'its for my dongsaeng, ' he say.  He is afraid to go back to the hill,  but he want to give his dongsaeng present. He bit his lip.  Myungsoo search something to help his hyung. 

'Ah,  hyung take this' he say as he walk toward his coat,  he give him a single white rose. 

'my mom give it to me this morning.  You can have it,' say myungsoo. 

'hahaha,  you are so funny. You are indid a loser,  baby. ' say sungyeol laughing so hard. 

'no,  my mom give it to me this morning just for my luck.  I hope it will help you hyung, ' say L to hoya. 

' thanks,' he say happily. He will come with no empty hand. Then ththey play together,  still the older talk about something that sungyeol and myungsoo do not understand about some bussiness. 

.

.

.

Its almost night,  sungjong still at his bed waiting for his hyung to come,  to tell him some story about what he do outside the house. 

Knock,  knock,  knock. 

'come in, ' he say.  He smile because he see his hyung. 

'you are still awake,' hoya say as he walk toward the bed. Sungjong just nod.  And wait for the present and the story. 

'i am sorry,  i have no time for picking some flower for you, ' say the older. 

'...oh... Fine... ' he say sadly.  He look outside. 

'but,  i have this for you, ' say hoya.  Sungjong turn around to see a single white rose at his hyung hand.

'wow,  thank you hyung. Where you pick the flower?' He ask.

'someone give it to me,  i hope you like it,' .he say.  He is happy because his dongsaeng smile. 'you want hear some story,'  Sungjong now and still hold the flower. 'i.... ' hoya tell him the story about why he can bring the flowers and who give him the rose.  The younger just smile. They laugh under the moon light. 

'hyung just tell him,  that I love his present' say Sungjong,  hiya just nod and kiss his forehead. 

'night,  jongie,'

'night,  hyung' say Sungjong,  he kiss the flower,  it smell so nice. 

.

.

.

'soo-ah,  it's time for bed,' say  his mother. 

'ne,' L say. 

'are you happy today? ' she ask. 

'ne,' he say, his mother pick his coat and find the rose is missing. 

'do you throw my flower?' she asked. 

'ani,  I give it to hoya hyung,  he want to give a present for his dongsaeng but he drop the flower because of the snake.  I just helping him not to dissapoint his dongsaeng,' say L. 

'your hyung throw it because he is shy. But thank god you give it to other,' she say.  ' hoya is it from the Lee's ?' myungsoo just nod. 

'his forgiveness is very sick,  I heard about it,  I must visit him,'  she say.  

Hearing this myungsoo just smile and go to the another wod,  dreamland.  Where he meet with an angel who ssay thank you for the flower. 

.

.

.

Take so long