Juliet

The Last Romeo

New normal activities is very much make me tired.

.

.

.

After they arrive at the villa.  Hoya and Sungjong keep accompanying the girl.  She is looking around the place and back behind hoya and Sungjong. 

'why? This is my house.  You should be glad that I let you to follow us, ' Myungsoo say.  Not mean to be rude to her. The girl hide behind hoya back. I 

'L hung,  you just make her afraid of you, ' say Sungjong. 'I and hoya hyung  will taking care of her.  Don't worry, ' he say. 

Myungsoo just silent he look at hoya,  sunggyu and the other one by one. 

'you know that sungjong wish is is kind of order for me, ' say hoya. hearing that dogwood and sungyrol are laugh. Myungsoo look at sunggyu and woohyun who are wise enough among them. The two nod,  agree to what he is going to say. 

'I will let her stay,  just because of you, jonggie,' say myungsoo. 

'thank you, L-hyung, ' he say happily and hug him.  L just surprised of Sungjong attack,  but he end up hugging the younger to. Sungjong turn around and smile at hoya and then look at the girl. 

'do you have a name? ' Sungjong ask.  The girl just move her head.  She is afraid to say anything to them. 

'don't be afraid. You are save' say hoya. The girl hold his hand. 

'I don't know.... ' she say softly. 

Myungsoo. Sunggyu,  woohyun,  dongwoo and sungyeol just frown. 

'I will call you Juliet than.... ' say Sungjong,  ' do you like your name? Juliet' say Sungjong. 

Hoya just smile so the others hold their laugh. 

'Juliet? ' she ask herself. 

'yes,  because you are so beautiful and I know that the name suit you,' say Sungjong as he smile brightly. 

'why you give that damn name to her? ' ask woohyun. 

'it's the main character of the novel I've already read,  hyung' say Sungjong. 

'that name... Seems so familiar, ' say myungsoo. 

'it's from the book that you give him on the last birthday, ' say hoya. 

'Julie... ' say sungyeol.

'no...juliee... ' say dogwood. 

Sunggyu smack their heads. 'julie-e' he say. 

'ani... ' Sungjong was mad at his hyungs 'it is ju-li-et... Juliet' he call her name.  The girl smile and nod. 

Myungsoo and hoya just sight looking at the younger. He is indeed very kind heart boy.

'Juliet....' the girl talking to him. Sungjong just smile. 

'ne... Juliet'