CHAPTER FOUR

Dragon Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a regular monday morning, but for Dara, it isn’t. Today’s the day she’s going to meet Milord - a.k.a G-Dragon, a.k.a Kwon Ji Yong. Gahhh. That’s a lot of names for a person!

“Chaerin! Your dad is a banker, right?”

“Yeah. What about it?”

“Can you ask the max amount I can deposit in a day?”

Chaerin looked weirdly at her before fishing out her phone and tapped the screen. She’s prolly texting her dad right now.

“500 thousand. Any excess will be reported to authorities. He says it’s a system for all banks. Why are you asking anyway?”

Five hundred thousand. Hmmm. Not bad. I could deposit Three Million so I’d have an alibi whenever I ‘visit’ him. That would be equivalent to thirty days or one month. NOT BAD!

“Nothing. I’m just curious hehe. Anyway, Chaerin, I gotta jet! Thank you so much!!”
And then she hopped away leaving her dumbfounded bestie behind.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

SEUNGRI’S POV

Where is she going now? I can’t believe she just ran! Now I gotta sneak away from her cat-like friend AT THE SAME time not losing her trail. I swear her friend has a sixth sense or something! I always need to be 200% stealthy whenever they’re together.

The things I do for Milord. Tch.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

DARA’S POV

In a cab, at last! I could almost smell the expensive air inside Kwon Bank. Should I tell him that I’m going? Or should I not?

I should.

    Please don’t miss me too much. I promise I’ll come visit you. You owe me a job.

And done. He just doesn’t know that I’m coming today. Hehe!

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Jiyong threw his phone over the table. He wasn’t sure if he was annoyed, frustrated, or both. He hates surprises. Not knowing when she will come inside his office again stresses him.

But despite that, he found himself ordering something unusual from his Secretary.

“Always let Sandara Park in the premises of Kwon Bank. If I have prior commitments, reschedule it.”

“Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter