Chapter 9

The Kiss

"Hehe...sorry." Minhyun run.

"He's just joking." Yookyung said.

"I know." Sungyeol smiled "Hope he's not." he thought.

 

"What is wrong with you?!" Hayoung shouted.

"Nothing.I'm just scared." Sunjung smirked.

"Look,this is my last time I'm talking to you.I will never talk to you forever!" Hayoung walked away.

"But....." Sungjong sighed.He walked along the hallway,and saw Hoya and Bomi hug.

 

"So,will you?" Hoya asked.

"Absolutely.." Bomi sheepishly smile.

"Let's go back to the class.I don't want the others worry." Hoya pulled Bomi's hand.

 

"You're sweating a lot." Namjoo said.

"I know." Dongwoo said.

"I will get my handkerchief at my bag." Namjoo get up.

 

"Namjoo-ah,where you're going?" Yookyung asked.

"I'm studying with Dongwoo."

"Owh...where's the others?"

"Molla." Namjoo shrugged.

"Mr.Park will come in any minute."

"That's their problem." Namjoo walked away.

"Aish...I wish I have a partner like her too....but who?"Yookyung pouted. After five minutes, Bomi and Hoya come into the class.

"Oh...thank God."

"Yookyung,are you alone?" Bomi asked. She nodded."Where's Hayoung?"

"I don't know...I feel so lonely....i was chatting up with Sungyeol but he said he will find Sungjong." Yookyung explained.

"I'm back." Hayoung sit down.

"What's wrong?" Bomi asked.

"Nothing."

 

"I know what I saw!" Sungjong said.

"I believe you. But we have to hurry before Mr Park enter the class." Sungyeol walk fastly.

 

"Okay class! I want to tell to all of you to stop with the prom thing for a while because exam is coming." Mr.Park said.

"Teacher! Sorry for late!" Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun and Chorong enter the class together.

"It's okay,I'm just about to start." Mr.Park make a weird face.

"As I say before, you guys have to stop the prom thing for a while and focus more on studying. This exam will decide which university you will go." Mr.park said.

"Stop for a while?" Hoya whispered.

"We should." Dongwoo said.

 

"Yup..we should focus on studying. Let's make a study group with Hoya and his friends." Bomi said.

"I was about to told you that. Wait. Eyy...since when you close to him? Did you say yes." Namjoo asked.

"I think so." Bomi blushed.

 

"Aish...where's Eunji and Naeun?" Chorong thought. Suddenly, a paper hit her head. She pick it up and read it.

To: Chorongie~

Let's study together ^^

From:Your hubby...Woohyunnie

"Woohyunnie?" Chorong smiled and look Woohyun. He waved at her. "That boy."