Chapter 17

The Kiss

*THE SCHOOL BELL RINGING*

All the students get out from the exam hall and start screaming and cheering.

"Exam is over!" Dongwoo shouted.

"Prom on the way!" Myungsoo smiled.

"I wonder how Sungjong do." Sungyeol thought.

"We'll visit him later." Sunggyu said.

"Where's Hoya??" Woohyun look around.

"Restroom. That's the only place that he want to be alone." Dongwoo said.

 

"Bomi!" Hyunsik approach her.

"Hey." Bomi smiled.

"Where's the others?" Hyunsik asked.

"They hate me now. I know. Whatever. What do you want?" Bomi asked.

"Oh, I want to fetch you with my ride when the prom." Hyunsik scratched his head.

"Oh...sure." Bomi said.

"Great. So...see you." Hyunsik waved. After Hyunsik walk away, Bomi saw Hoya watching on her behind the wall.

"I miss you." Bomi thought.

 

 

"You said i'm walking like a drunk people? Well how about you?You think you cute enough to me? Hell no!Ugly face, small lips. Not thick enought to kiss." Hoya said.

"Yah,babo!Y ou have a hair like a bird nest! Thick eyebrow and ugly!" Bomi yell.

"Shut up. I know you like me. Just admit." Hoya pinched Bomi's cheek.

"I'm not fall in love with a jerk like you and stop pinch my cheek!" Bomi hit his hand.

"Shireo." Hoya said cutely.

"I said stop!" Bomi yell again."Where's Chorong and Dongwoo?"

"They maybe give us some privacy." Hoya said.

"It hurts!" Bomi eyes get watery.

"It is?Aigoo.Poor you." Hoya cupped her face.

"Stop played my face!" Bomi tried to escape Hoya's hand but he's too strong.

"Kiss me first and I will let you go." Hoya said.

"You wish." Bomi pout.

"Is that mean you want to?" Hoya teased.

"A...aniyo!" Bomi stuttered.

"Kiss me." Hoya pointed at his lips and Bomi push his face.

"No way!" Bomi stuck her tongue out "You want a kiss here." Bomi give him a blow kiss.

"Aish...you're killing me." Hoya grinned.

He let a small smile."I miss the way you yelling at me."

 

CAFETERIA~

"Oww!" Yookyung groaned.

"That's what you get for hurting Hoya." a girl rolled her eyes.

"You're such a babo! Why must your own bestfriend's date you want?" another student asked.  Yookyung stayed silence while look down.

"Move!" the girl push her.

"Okay, THAT'S IT!" Peniel get up from his seat. The cafeteria become silence. "I can't stand see Yookyung being tortured by you guys. The truth is, she's INNOCENT." all the students look at each other. "He's the one behind this stupid thing." Peniel pointed at Lim Hyunsik.

"What are you doing?!" Hyunsik whispered.

"I maybe going to lost besfriend but I can't look at my crush suffering because of this." Peniel said."Yes, he's guilty. Satisfied, Bomi?" he look at Bomi.

"What are you talking about?" Bomi asked.

"He take the picture when Hoya tease Yookyung for liking someone and spread the fake news! Believe it. I was there with him." Peniel said.

"Hyunsik, is it right?" Bomi asked.

"I...I..." Hyunsik stuttered. He then get up to run away but Hoya block him.

"Is it?" Hoya pulled his collar.

"No!" Hyunsik denied.

"Just say it!" Peniel lost his patience and punch Hyunsik's stomach.

"Okay....I did it. I did it because I love her. I hate seeing you with her. She's only mine!" Hyunsik yelled at Hoya's face. Then, Hoya push him at the wall.

"Stop!" Bomi yelled. She hold Hoya's arm."I don't want to go to the prom with you." she said calmly. She then turned to Hoya. "I'm sorry." Bomi said and run away. Her tears rolling on her cheek fastly. She saw Chorong at the locker.

"Chorong!" Bomi sprinted towards her and hug her.

"Why?" Chorong hug her back.

"He...he lie...he..." Bomi stuttered.

"What happened?" Chorong asked softly.

"Hyunsik lie...he's behind all this. Now i feel bad to Hoya.." Bomi sobbing.

"Oh my God..." Chorong her.

"Bomi-ah..." the other girls come to them.

"Yookyung..." Bomi hold her hand. "I'm such a stupid...please, please, please forgive me."

"I already forgive you." Yookyung hug her.

"I hate that Hyunsik." Namjoo said.

"He's such a liar." Naeun said.

"If only I can taekwando him." Eunji clenched her fist.

"I will break his bones one by one." Hayoung continued

"Guys, enough of that." Chorong said.

 

"Whoa...what a drama." Woohyun shocked.

"Should we beat Hyunsik?" Sungyeol asked.

"No...we will not get into trouble. Prom is near.I don't want principle ban us." Myungsoo said.

"Let Peniel settle this." Sunggyu said.

"Hoya dissapeared again..." Dongwoo sighed.

"Restroom." They said.