C17 - What Does He Want?

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C17 - What Does He Want?

 

“Mr. Kwon, it’s such an honor to have you here!” Park Sungwoo was so excited that he almost stuttered.

Kwon Jiyong glanced at Park Sungwoo for a second before he continued to look straight ahead.

The moment he walked in, he saw her. The woman in that seductive red dress. Then, he saw Kim Jaejoong standing opposite her with a mesmerized look on his face.

‘Sandara Park, you couldn’t wait to run away from me, so you can come to see this man?’

Kwon Jiyong face darkened. He didn’t look pleased earlier, but now he was visibly fuming. Even Park Sungwoo sensed the intensity by just standing next to him. Baffled, Sungwoo didn’t know what to do.

‘What’s the matter with Mr. Kwon? Why does he look so serious coming to a birthday party? Did someone piss him off?’

Kwon Jiyong closed in on Sandara. She was unable to escape those fiery eyes. She thought she would burn to death if she didn’t run away at that very moment.

Right as Kwon Jiyong was about to reach Sandara  Park, Park Sujin cut in front him with a flattering smile, “Jiyong, we saw the presents you sent. We know how busy you are, and you didn’t have to come to a small birthday party like this! Jessica understands it too, so she would never complain if you didn’t come.”

Choosing her words carefully, Park Sujin wanted to show off in front of everyone the special relationship between the Jung and the Kwon Families. In her mind, it was all because of her daughter Jessica that Jiyong even made the appearance. At the same time, Jessica was so very considerate that she would never make a fuss if he didn’t come.

What Park Sujin said flattered the Junh Family and Jessica Jung. Unknowingly, it offended Madam Park and Park Sungwoo.

She belittles Madam Park birthday celebration as “a small birthday party”.

Neither Madam Park nor Park Sungwoo said anything, but their soured faces said a lot.

Realizing the insensitivity in her mother’s words, Jessica nudged her mother lightly, but Park Sujin was too pleased with herself at that moment to care.

Due to the unexpected arrival of Kwon Jiyong, everybody seemed to have forgotten about the debacle that just happened in the Park Family. Instead, all the attention was placed on the brilliant Kwon Jiyong.
Kwon Jiyong stopped in front of Park Sujin."Sorry, Mrs. Jung. I’m not here for the party.”

It was an awkward moment. Even Jung Woosung lost the smug look on his face after hearing that. He was good friends with Kwon Jiyong father Kwon Jeongmin , so technically Kwon Jiyong should call him ‘uncle’. No one would actually complain if the Kwon Family decided not to attend the party, but not only did Kwon Jiyong actually come, he didn’t bother to say hello to his uncle.

‘Even worse,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter