C126 - Spill the Truth

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C126 - Spill the Truth

 

 Sandara Park overcame the empathy she was feeling for her father and said straightforwardly, “Dad, what Mr. Choi said was true. That child was not yours.”

Park Sungwoo closed his eyes in pain, and he collapsed. Luckily, Dong Youngbae was fast enough to catch Sungwoo in time.

“Sandara Park, you are slandering me! You and Mr. Choi are working together to slander me!” Suddenly, Baek Insoo eyes lit up, pointing at Mr. Choi and Sandara Park. “I know, you two must be having an affair; otherwise, Mr. Choi would not slander me like this with you! Well, Sandara Park, I have underestimated you. You won’t let go of any man!”

Sandara frowned. “Auntie, I think you might have lost your mind.”

“I lost my mind? You have lost your mind! Ever since you came back, the Park Family has not had one peaceful day. Sandara Park, you are back to collect your debt, aren’t you? You want everyone to suffer! You misfit!” At that point, Baek Insoo was becoming frantic.

Hearing Baek Insoo humiliating Sandara Park, Kwon Jiyong face darkened. He tilted his head and a guard walked up to Baek Insoo and slapped her distorted face twice.

The male guard was quite strong, so Baek Insoo was directly knocked on the ground. She laid there, covering her face, for a long time.

Park Sungwoo was shocked by Baek Insoo being beaten up. He looked at the face of the emperor-like Kwon Jiyong and then at Insoo who was rolling on the ground. In the bottom of his eyes, there was still a hint of empathy.

Mr. Choi looked at Baek Insoowith only hatred. He really didn’t think that the woman could be shameless to that level. In order to save herself, she would make up things like that about him and Sandara Park. Mr. Choi had been clearer than ever before. Baek Insoo was a woman who was self-serving and hypocritical. He was played like a fool for so many years!

“Baek Insoo, you can quit acting.” Mr. Choi Minsoo voice had a hint of spite in it. “You got me drunk one night and had relations with me. Shortly after that, you told me you were pregnant and swore that the child was mine. I believed you. You said that there were too many children in the Park Family, and Park Sungwoo two older daughters would hinder the future of our child. You asked me to use Mr. Park trust in me to con him with the fake paternity test, deceiving him and making him think that Park Sodam was not his biological daughter and send Sandara Park to the countryside.”

“You shut up!” Baek Insoo scrambled up and tried to jump at Mr. Choi, only to be firmly held back by the guard.

Mr. Choi continued, “When you used Park Sodam to force Miss Sandara to marry Kim Jaejoong, you also fed stories to Mr. Park to confuse him, so he would agree to the marriage. It was you who suggested Park Sodam threaten Sandara Park with her sister custody. You were behind everything!”

“Oh my god… what are you talking about? You shut up! Sungwoo, nothing he said is true…” Baek Insoo  face was swollen and her speech began to slur.

Mr. Choi sneered and continued, “You asked me to finish the job. You were worried that one day Park Sodam fake paternity test might be exposed, and you asked me to arrange for Park Sodam to disappear! So, I used my network to kidnap Park Sodam  and take her abroad, where she was abused and turned into a waste of a human!”
 
Park Sungwoo body was stiff. After every sentence that came out of Mr. Choi mouth, his face turned paler, and his heart skipped a beat, making breathing more difficult.

“Even worse yet, you were worried that all the unspeakable things you did would one day surface. So, you asked me to deal with Miss Sandara as soon as possible. That’s why there was the kidnapping of Miss Sandara today. At the end of the day, everything was because of you, all of it!”

Park Sungwoo looked at Baek Insoo like something foreign, as though he no longer had any idea who she was. She had been sleeping beside him for years. She was the wife that he had loved, but she was no longer the caring and gracious woman that he knew. She was a greedy and evil devil!

Realizing the changes in Park Sungwoo expression, Baek Insoo shook her head like her life was hinging on it. “Sungwoo…you have to believe me… I’ve been with you for so many years, I’ve carried your child, I do truly love you!”

Park Sungwoo lips pressed together and twitched multiple times, but he could not find something to say. He felt so suffocated, as though he was trying to suppress something that was desperately trying to find its way up.

What did he hear earlier on?

The DNA test was fake, Sodam was his daughter… He had renounced Sodam for so many years, and even placed his hate of Cho Yeojeong onto her, not even feeling an ounce of pain when they lost her. His Dara had tried to fight with him for Sodam, yet he was silly enough to chase Dara away for Baek Insoo for a while six years!

God, what had he done?

Park Sungwoo pressed his hand to his chest, his mouth flooding with an unpleasant taste.

Mr. Choi suddenly laughed like a mad man, watching Baek Insoo just like he was watching a clown. “Love? A b**ch like you isn’t fit to talk about love! Everything that I ever did will always be traced back to you, you will never be able to get yourself of out this. Stop you innocent act, it only makes people feel disgusted!”

“Enough!” Baek Insoo finally cracked, she turned her wide eyes to Mr Choi. “Didn’t you say that you loved me? Is this what you meant by that? You should have just admitted to everything yourself, why did you have to drag me into it? Why?!”

“You had said that the child was mine, and now you keep emphasizing that the child is Mr. Park. In reality, that child was Hwang Jungmin! You s**t!” Mr Choi bellowed from his place on the floor.

“You insane man, you keep saying that the child was Hwang Jungmin, but what proof do you have?! Reality proves that you just don’t love me at all, all you love is that dead child! You liar!”

Baek Insoo questioning meant she had just indirectly admitted to all of the accusations. By the time she realized what she’d said, she was met with Park Sungwoo resolute eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter