It's a secret

Couple Vlogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany are vlogger. They are living the same house and one day Tiffany wants to capture the sweet mornings she always experience because their viewers requested it. She decided to vlog their entire day without the other knowing..

 

 

 

“Good morning I just woke up and you guys requested this to vlog our morning. You said you are curious what our morning routine so this is it hope you enjoy this.”

 

 

Tiffany capture a sleeping Taeyeon with a messy hair, pink natural lips, and a relax breathing while hugging her. “There you go, she’s always like that when I woke up. Isn’t she so cute?” She cares Taeyeon’s cheek and pinch it a little.

 

 

Turning the camera back to her face. “So guys I have to cook and make breakfast for me and her but first I have to freshen up a bit.” Before she get up she kiss Taeyeon first on the cheek.

 

 

 

Looking fresh now she went to the kitchen and set up the cameras so Taeyeon can move freely and comfortable. She know once Taeyeon knows this she will be doomed. But she wants this too so that she can share and show the world how genuine and caring Taeyeon is and their love that continues to grow every single day.

 

 

 

“I’m going to cook what she likes to eat in the morning, bacon and egg plus pancake! Oops lets lower our voice.” She looks and the camera and put her finger on her lips.

 

 

Finished with bacon and eggs, Tiffany is still cooking pancakes when she heard a rustling indicating that Taeyeon is awake now. She pause her cooking to look at the bed room door. And there she is wearing a white shirt matching with a pink printed pajama courtesy of Tiffany, a pouting Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

“Good morning why are you pouting?” Taeyeon walks up to her spreading her arms wanting to be hugged. “Nightmare?”

 

 

Tiffany hug Taeyeon but the latter shakes her head. “Then why?”

 

 

“You’re not there when I woke up.” Taeyeon pout in front of her again.

 

“Aww my baby, I’m sorry. I have to cook breakfast, don’t want you to get hungry.” Tiffany said while caressing Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

 

“But still. I want my kiss.”

 

 

“Is this is all about?”

 

 

Taeyeon nods. “I want to wake up with your kisses.” Still with a pout.

 

 

“Aww why are you so cute? Come here.”

 

 

 

Then she kiss Taeyeon and nibble her lips softly. (Okay imagine whatever you want to imagine with their kiss *wink*)

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow! See I told you I want you wake up with your kisses I think I’m already full.” Taeyeon smiles and rubs her tummy.

 

 

“You’re full? Okay I’m going to eat all of this then.” Tiffany resumes her cooking.

 

 

“Nah.. I’m just joking babe.” Taeyeon backhug Tiffany and kiss her cheeks. She is inhaling the latter scent when Tiffany talk to her again.

 

 

“How can I move like this Taetae haha.” Tiffany said and face Taeyeon again.

 

 

“Waeeee~ I’m just hugging you.”

 

 

“I know I love it when you hug me but I can’t move over there I need to get the plate.” Tiffany pointed at their shelves.

 

 

“I’ll go get it and you want coffee? I’ll make you one.” Taeyeon gets the plate and make a coffee.

 

“Yes please.”

 

 

==

 

 

“Uhm… This is delicious!” Taeyeon shows her thumbs up to Tiffany making the latter to smile.

 

 

“Really Thank you. You eat some more.”

 

 

Taeyeon nods and eat it deliciously.

 

 

“You can take a shower after you eat, I already took a shower.”

 

 

“What? I’m thinking… You. Me. Shower. Together.”

 

 

*Blush* “I need to cut this out.”

 

 

“Why are you blushing? Want to take a shower again huh? Huh? Huh?” Taeyeon wiggles her eyebrows and smile teasingly.

 

 

“No. ert!”

 

 

“Hahahaha!”

 

 

 

==

 

 

While Taeyeon is taking a shower Tiffany took her time to feed their dogs and to clean a bit in the living room she also wash the dishes. A bit later Taeyeon is finished and help Tiffany.

 

 

“Ah~ fresh and clean.” Taeyeon spread her arms and jump to their couch.

Tiffany smiles at her antics and hug her.

 

 

“You smell nice huh.”

 

“Of course just for you. You can smell me all day, anywhere, everywhere.” Taeyeon hug her back so tight while Tiffany is wiggling on her hold because she can’t breathe anymore.

 

 

“Hey loose a bit I can’t breathe.”

 

 

They both giggle with their action and later on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter