Chapter 03

Blurred Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how much she try, Taeyeon can't turn back what is already done. She cannot turn back time. Maybe in the end it is all Taeyeon's fault. Now only regret surrounds her. Why did something like this have to happen to her? When she began to feel her life getting better since Jessica Jung come in to her life, when she is accustomed to someone who was always there side by side with her. Now she had to feel again what it was like to be alone, after so long, that even she had forgotten what it was like.

It's been almost two weeks since Taeyeon told Jessica about her engagement with her childhood friend. And that was the last time she talked and met with Jessica. She really miss Jessica. She can only cry every day, every night, every time when she is alone.

Every day she always sends messages to Jessica, but none of her messages get a reply. Several times she tried to make voice calls, not even once Jessica answered. She knows this well when Jessica is really disappointed in someone.

Jessica does not like to be lied to even the slightest. Everyone certainly will not like it. But Jessica, really will not forgive anyone who lied to her. That's what she once said to Taeyeon. And Taeyeon know that Jessica was serious about that. Jessica doesn't treat that person well. So Taeyeon had imagined that Jessica would throw her away like this when she exposed the lies that she had done.

But Taeyeon won't give up so easily, she doesn't want Jessica to leave her. She will make Jessica come back to her. She can't live without Jessica. She is going to be selfish this time. She wants Jessica. Jessica only, not her fiancé or anyone else. She will only continue to contact Jessica even if she does not get any response, she’ll wait until Jessica's emotions begin to subside and talk to her. She'll gather up the courage and take the plunge.

She really wanted to go to Jessica’s house, but Jessica did not live alone. What if her sister or mother or father found out that their relationship was not going well? Well.. they all knew that the two of them were very close, but she can't tell them about their fight over something like this. How could Taeyeon say they were not in a good relationship since she was engaged to someone and Jessica was disappointed in her? It's not easy. It will never be easy to tell them what’s happening between her and Jessica. She couldn’t find a good reason. So she did not dare come to Jessica's house.

Meanwhile Jessica was in a deep despair. But she sought distraction by spending a lot of time with her family, friends, mostly with Taecyeon. Even so, Taeyeon almost never disappeared from Jessica's mind. She could not really get Taeyeon out of her mind, she could not stop thinking about it. She keep thinking about what is the right course of action she should have take.

It is true that she has feelings of affection for Taeyeon, but on the other side, that person has made her disappointed and hurt. Does she have to stop having contact with Taeyeon or do they continue their relationship as Taeyeon wants? Which one will make her happier? if she stops her relationship with Taeyeon, she is not sure whether she can pass her days alone without the person she loves. These past few weeks have been hard for Jessica. She's trying to forget Taeyeon. Ignoring calls and messages from her. Trying to walk alone, without Taeyeon again by her side. It was not an easy thing for her to do. She could not imagine what if she cut all her ties with Taeyeon. That is a very difficult thing. Taeyeon is like oxygen in Jessica's life, she would not be able to breathe without it. It makes her chest tightened, she would not be able to bear it. She needs Taeyeon.

And if she listens to what Taeyeon said, if she fulfills Taeyeon's request, which is remain by her side no matter what happens, it will also be very difficult for Jessica. How could she live with insecurities every day? How could she go through this without feeling like a third wheel? How could she endure her heartache when she remember that Taeyeon, the person she love so much, belong to someone else? How could she hold back her longing, when she wanted to spend time with Taeyeon, but Taeyeon is in the arms of someone else? This choice is also not something easy.

Tonight, like the previous days, Taeyeon call Jessica again. But this time, Jessica answer her call. She thought a lot about this, she has to talk to Taeyeon. She can’t leave Taeyeon hanging.

Jessica shifted the green switch on the screen of her phone without hesitation. She put it on her ear, but didn't say a word. She wait for Taeyeon to talk first. Take a few seconds to hear Taeyeon calling her beloved as before, Love..

"I miss you.. Please don't ignore me anymore." Taeyeon said in a trembling voice. It hurt Jessica when she heard Taeyeon's voice like that. She feels like crying. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter