Chapter 01

Blurred Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is a college student at a well-known university in Seoul. Final year student majoring in business management. She is very popular on campus because of her beauty, she is also smart, good at some things too. Many people admire Jessica and like her, this Jung is truly amazing. No doubt.

Even her social media has many followers, each upload gets lots of likes and comments from people she knows as well as strangers. She also gets a personal message from them, she is a figure like an idol for many people at the university. She is quite well known because she has many friends from various circles. The power of friendship is really great.

Jessica Jung is a young woman who is broad-minded. So that she easily mingled with people from any field and in any circles. She is a picture of a perfect person. It will be very difficult to ignore its existence.

You can't help but will only continue to admire Jessica Jung. It is true that no human is truly perfect. Humans can only look perfect. Same with Jessica who also has imperfections in her perfection.

She is bad tempered, impatient and she often changes partners. Many men and women interest and want to date her. And when she’s having a partner, most of their relationships only last one to three months. But don't get it wrong, after all she had been in a long relationship for over three years. A record for her. She loved her ex but for some reason they decided to end the relationship.

Even so, bad things did not affect the way people think about Jessica. She's still awesome. You can call her a player, but still many of them want to be her partner, many of them want to be close to her.

There is one person who admires Jessica is Taeyeon. She is a final year college student majoring in fine arts. She attended a different university with Jessica. She knows about Jessica from her friends who like to gossiping about this certain Jung. No, not her friend, she just overheard it from random students at her college. Because too often hearing the name of Jessica Jung from their mouths, she slowly began to want to know about this Jessica.

Taeyeon several times listened to people who tell about how amazing this Jung. Intrigued, she began to find out about the latter through social media. She did not know how to get information about her apart from social media. And it's instagram, the media social she use. And how unlucky she was when she found out Jessica's Instagram, because the account turned out to be locked, it's private, it was only for her accepted followers who could enjoy whatever was in it.

At first glance, Jessica Jung's profile photo does look charming. Curiosity eat her alive. So she clicks the follow button and be patient to receive accept request to follow by Jessica.

It took almost a week when Taeyeon learned that Jessica had accepted the request to follow. And now she can freely stalk the contents of Jessica's Instagram feed. She doesn't have many pics, only about fifteen there, and of course with many followers who like and comment on each uploaded pics. It really amazed Taeyeon. How Jessica can look perfect just as many people around her have talked about. She also began to look at each photo uploaded by Jessica.

Not all of them are photos of Jessica's selfie. There are various types, but most are doodles on paper. Taeyeon thinks that it seems like Jessica likes to do some doodling. And it was very interesting for Taeyeon, because she knew that Jessica Jung is a student majoring in business management, not art. As an art person who understands more about that than a students who's majoring in business, Taeyeon thinks the doodles uploaded by Jessica are really good. She wondered if it was hers or someone else's that she shared to her followers.

And there is a video uploaded by Jessica that only focuses on the fingers that play the piano beautifully. Looks like Jessica can also play a musical instrument. This attractive woman does not seem to have flaws. How amazing the figure of Jessica Jung according to Kim Taeyeon. And people don't lie about that. It is true. They are right, she is perfect. In arts, Jessica is a masterpiece.

Starting from that day, Taeyeon began diligently pressing the like button on each photo that uploaded by Jessica and occasionally commented. Once or twice, Jessica leave some replies to the comment that Taeyeon wrote there. And she feels happy even though it looks trivial. For Taeyeon, it feel like a fan who gets a reply comment from the idol. At least that's how Taeyeon feels.

But don't get it wrong, Taeyeon is not the lucky one. Jessica Jung is good like that. She also often replies to comments that left on each post, not only Taeyeon. And that melted Taeyeon's heart. How can a woman like Jessica doesn't look arrogant at all even with the popularity she has. How come she look like a complete package? Taeyeon admired her more and more.

Compared to Jessica, Taeyeon feel small. She is nobody. Unpopular, she has a few friends, not too fond of mingling and enjoying her time alone without feeling lonely, Taeyeon is an introvert.

Did you draw it? Taeyeon commented on Jessica's story posted a few hours ago. That was the first time Taeyeon sent texts to Jessica via Direct Message. She is just trying her luck, whether the message will be replied to by Jessica or will only be ignored after being read, and it will be even worse if her message is completely untouched by the woman she admires. Left it unread.

About three to four hours later, Taeyeon received a notification that there was an incoming message on her personal Instagram message. The message was from Jessica Jung!! How happy Taeyeon was even before opening the contents of the message. Just seeing Jessica’s username made her excited and feel lucky.

Yes. That is the reply she got. Taeyeon should know that she will only get that kind of reply. Of course she should have expected that. The question Taeyeon asked was too simple. So what now? Think Taeyeon, think. If you don't want this to just stop here, she has to think of what else she is addressing Jessica for the conversation to continue. Actually Taeyeon is not that type of person. Finding a topic of conversation was not her forte, but for some reason she did not want to run out of topics with Jessica.

She saw that Jessica was online, so she tried her luck one more time to send a message to Jessica Jung.

I see that you seem to like to draw. Your doodles are awesome. You are so good at drawing. - Taeyeon.

Thank you ... I don't think that I'm good at drawing. It's just something that I do when I'm bored.  - Jessica

But you did well. I'm majoring in fine arts, I can see your potential. - Taeyeon.

Oh? Is it true? You must be very talented in art. It's a bit embarrassing to know that there is a fine art student who followed me on Instagram. Gosh, why didn't I think of this before?! - Jessica.

Hey~ why do you act cute?? Hehe. Didn't I say that the doodles you did were sooo good? I'm not lying, you look like an expert. - Taeyeon.

Cute? Am I? Are you trying to flirt? Lol. But thanks. It's just... well that's embarassing >.<. but how can I believe that you really major in fine art? - Jessica.

I'll show you, unfortunatelly not today because I have to go now. Byeeee.. - Taeyeon.

Hey did you just run away? I will wait for you! You have to show me that you really are in a fine art major. - Jessica.

Taeyeon actually wanted to continue talking with Jessica, but unfortunately her class would start soon. So with a heavy heart, she ended her conversation with Jessica. It feels good to be able to exchange messages with the girl, really. Jessica is not as cold as her looks. Seems like Jessica is a fun person. Maybe that's the reasons why many people interest and want to be close to her, in addition to the visuals that are really charming she is also a kind and friendly. What an attractive woman.

 

Jessica noticed the account with the name taeyeon_kim often commenting on each photo she uploaded, and she also remembers replying to comments that Taeyeon left several times. To be honest she always remembers the names of people who often leave comments or send private messages on her Instagram. It happened naturally for Jessica. But this Taeyeon caught her attention the most. Don't ask her why, she didn't even know why. Unconsciously she was always waiting for Taeyeon to appear on her account.

The first time Taeyeon sent a message through direct message made Jessica smile and say finally to herself. She waited for an opportunity like this. She wasn't sure what's the reason, she just wanted Taeyeon to do it, sending a private message to her. Sometimes Jessica has a high prestige, so she doesn't want to send messages first and let someone else start it.

Day to day she was still waiting for Taeyeon to leave her a message, which has never happened again since that day. That was the first and last time they exchanged message. These few days, the person Jessica is waiting for hasn't show her presence. Last time, Taeyeon promised to show her something that proves that she is a student majoring in fine arts. Jessica anticipated how amazing Taeyeon's work was.

Throwing away her prestige just this once. She decided to text her first. So she typed where is this something that you promise me to show that you really are a student majoring in fine arts? Did you decide t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter