chapter 3 - ouch!

under the mistletoe - mark lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Trust me, he’s not worth it” A voice said, I turned my head to see a random dude. “OH? This? Haha I think you’ve mistaken I’m not drunk!” I smiled awkwardly at him. “Yet!” He retorted. “No, it’s okay. I’m okay! Like really! I am” I said to reassure him.

He was very attractive. He had a small face that was complimented with his big round pair of eyes. He is a bit skinny but perfectly toned at the same time. He had an undercut which makes him even more attractive.

“Oh! I’m Jieun. Park Jieun!” I said. This was the first time I ever introduce myself to a guy. Something about him just made me do it. “Shut up, no way. You’re Park Jieun? Like the Park Jieun from English?” He said in disbelieve.

“Yeap that’s me… what about it?” I smiled awkwardly. “Dangg you didn’t know you were famous? A lot of seniors talk about you!” He exclaimed. “I guess you learn something new every day, haha” I smiled. “Damn, you must be mad smart to be on the dean list.” He said. “Nahhh… I just work hard” I smiled shyly.

“by the way I’m Mark, Mark Lee. Majoring in physical sciences” He said, and we shook hands. “So you’re Mark Lee. Like the Mark who’s friends with Jae the other dudes?” I said imitating his reaction just now and he laughed. “Oh, you’ve met them?” He raised a brow. “Yea I did, a while ago” I nodded.

“Nice~” He nodded. “So what’s up with all the drinks? Got your heart broken?” He asked. He must have seen me downing all five cups, “I mean it’s okay if you don’t wanna talk about it!” He said wide eyed.

“No, it’s nothing… I mean IT IS something but like… he and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter