chapter 2 - it's still a party

under the mistletoe - mark lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Saturday, also known as Johnny’s Christmas party. Yay

I had mixed feelings these few days. I don’t if I should be excited that I’m finally hanging out with Soojin or I should be worried that I’m meeting new people. Either way, I’m kinda looking forward to this party not gonna lie.

I took a cab to the location Soojin had sent me. I arrived at a fancy double storey bungalow. The house was painted white and I can see a few sport cars and jeeps parked outside. This johnny dude must be rich. Or at least his parents.

I stood awkwardly at the pathway as I see a lot of people coming in and out of the house. I didn’t want to enter alone, you know. I tried to fish out my phone from my bag but was interrupted by a random dude. He had multiple piercings and a hair scratch. He was very good looking.

“Oh, you must be Jieun!” He smiled. “Yea…. I am…and you are??” I nodded slowly. “Oh, I’m yuta! I’m one of Soojin’s friend!” He said and we shook hands. “Nice to meet you!” I smiled. “Nice to meet you too! Come on let’s head inside!” He said and lead the way.

I wanted to reject him at first, but how could you reject someone like him??

“So, what’s up with the bass?” I said as I saw him carrying a bass. “Oh this? I’m performing tonight!” He said confidently. “But isn’t this a Christmas party?” I raised a brow. “Yea, it’s still a party!” He said as we both entered the house.

Loud Christmas remix were playing. Some people were chatting and some where dancing. Just like the exterior. The house inside was huge and was decorated full of Christmas stuff.

“So uhm do you know where Soojin is?” I asked yuta. “No idea babe. Just enjoy the party!” He said before fading into the crowd. I mentally sighed and wanted to leave. I stood there for a solid minute before turning my heels to leave.

“Jieun!! I see you made it!!” a pair of arms pulled me into a hug, “Yea actually I was about to leave” I said sarcastically, it was Soojin. “Oh come on, let’s meet my friends!” without saying a word she dragged me through the crowd to a mini table where a few people sat. There were a few guys and girls, and that yuta dude.

“oh I see you found your friend?” Yuta smiled at me. “She found me actually haha” I smiled shyly. “Oh you two know each other already? That’s great!” Soojin clapped.

“Anyways, guys this is Jieun! She’s majoring in E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter