chapter 4 - look up

under the mistletoe - mark lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’ll see!” Soojin smirked.

“Okay everyone! We gather here today to celebrate a very special day!” Johnny said through the mic and the crowd screams. “We are here to celebrate…  JESUS’S BIRTHDAY!” Johnny yelled and the crowd goes crazy. “dude, don’t say that!” Mark who was beside johnny laughed.

“Anyways, so to celebrate. Me and my homie, Mark Lee. Produce a song. It’s called bad smell… here it goes,” Johnny said and passed the mic to Mark. “Ayyy, this goes out to all my homies and my girl, Jinna Kim!” Mark said and Johnny started playing some beats. Mark rapped just like how he prepared, and Johnny did amazing as the producer himself.

The crowd were crazy, some were dancing, some feeling themselves and some just filmed the whole thing. It was very impressive to be honest, I never knew they had this side to them, I always thought they were some wasted college boys, but they turned out to be pretty neat.

As Mark finished his rap the crowd cheered once again, louder than before. “Have a good night everyone!” Johnny and Mark said and thanked the crowd.

“So the party’s over?” I turned to ask Soojin. “Nope~ I mean that was just the highlight!” She chirped. I mentally wanted to slap myself. Why did I agree to this party anyway? Right. I never did.

I made my way towards a small corner or area where there were less people. Soojin went to find Johnny, as for the other guys I had no idea about their whereabouts. I leaned against the wall as I start to recall what happened today.

Mark Lee? Kind of like love at first sight… Not gonna lie, I honestly thought he would be someone who could bring back the old Jieun. I miss the old Jieun too. I guess it all came crashing down when Jinna showed up. But who am I to interfere? Jinna got him first and I’m not gonna be a b*tch about it. Maybe I will, maybe.

But he just seems too good to be true. A good-looking face, good personality and talk about talent! Jinna must be really lucky. I honestly wonder when it wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter